Cavs vs Pacers

Machinator

22 minutes ago, Machinator said:

Is this the year LeBron's pristine first-round record is blemished? Probably not.

I could definitely see Indy winning this series. I was listening to Simmons’ playoff podcast with Russillo, and I agree with Ryen when he said, “I could see LeBron rallying the troops, they start playing defense, and we all go ‘of course this is what happens’. I could also see Indy running out the clock up 20 in game 6 and we say, ‘yeah we should have seen this coming’.” I totally agree with that. I believe in LeBron, but Cleveland is not the sure thing they historically have been.

21 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

I could definitely see Indy winning this series. I was listening to Simmons’ playoff podcast with Russillo, and I agree with Ryen when he said, “I could see LeBron rallying the troops, they start playing defense, and we all go ‘of course this is what happens’. I could also see Indy running out the clock up 20 in game 6 and we say, ‘yeah we should have seen this coming’.” I totally agree with that. I believe in LeBron, but Cleveland is not the sure thing they historically have been.

Cleveland is a totally different team without Kyrie, he was the oily cog that greased more parts than what people in the organization wanted to admit...

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

It's amazing that he doesn't get fouled out just with that. Well, not really amazing.

What’s amazing is that he has the temerity to scream at the refs every time he gets cleanly stripped or blocked, only to turn around and go at people head on like he’s Earl Campbell.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, immortal13 said:

Lebron heading to the tunnel well before the clock expired. Lulz

That’s another thing about The King- he’s the biggest sire loser of any all-time great I can think of. Again, he’s on the level of MJ, Babe Ruth, Gretzky, Jim Brown, and yet he acts like this. Such a baby.