Cavs vs Pacers

Machinator

4 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

There’s a pretty stark difference in the fact that it’s tougher to officiate monsters like Shaq and LeBron, and justifying missing a blatant goal tend which changes the fate of a playoff series. 

So what about the blatant missed OB call the play before that?  I mean, they missed the goaltending.  I won't doubt that.  But you can't focus on one while forgetting the other.  Each could have equally had an impact on the outcome of the game.  Right?

3 hours ago, Artificial Iverson said:

Lebron initiates the contact as a FB goes through the line of scrimmage aiming from the creases but is bound to hit the shoulders of the opposition. I really don't have a lot of sympathy for Lebron getting hit, same with Shaq. They are bullrushers 

Stop being a hater!!

• Fuck You 1

6 hours ago, Artificial Iverson said:

Lebron initiates the contact as a FB goes through the line of scrimmage aiming from the creases but is bound to hit the shoulders of the opposition. I really don't have a lot of sympathy for Lebron getting hit, same with Shaq. They are bullrushers 

This post is weird. So a guy who is big just isn't supposed to play basketball then? I can understand if a guy is just banging back into a guy until he is under the basket, but that is not how Lebron plays. He gets a shoulder past you and uses his strength to go to the basket. Defenders spend most of their time trying to slide over under him and draw charges, but he has always been about his first step and there is nothing wrong with that. Not every player needs to be all herky-jerky with the dribble, trying to dance on guys. Westbrook and Oladipo attack the same way, they are just smaller.

• Like 1