Thunder vs Jazz

Machinator

28 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

If Philly strikes out on Lebron, they should offer the max to PG 13.  In many ways, PG 13 fits better with the Philly roster (and more specifically next to Ben Simmons) than Lebron anyway.

troof

There are so many teams that would be better with lebron or pg13 that I’m starting to think the lakers get both of them or neither of them. Not even Lebron can look at that roster and say “I can carry them to the finals.” Which for him is basically the hurdle that needs to be jumped to get his services. From there, the lakers aren’t guaranteed to even be a playoff team with just pg13.

i don’t think the lakers are positioned very well for top free agents other than having money free and being in LAs market. Without lebron calling up some friends, or a group of 2-3 guys saying they want to play together, I just don’t see how they put together a plan they can sell to free agents other than “come to la. We’re the lakers.”

Edited by Jhawk

fell asleep at half time, but from what i saw, when Adams sat because of foul trouble is when it all went wrong.  Denver took over and never relinquished the paint.  I think Golbert and Favor had 8 reb a piece by the half.  

Thunder offense relies on Westbrook to bring disruption, and also a ton of Westbrook-Adams PNR.  Neither was available.  

Love the hell out of Jerami Grant and Patterson as backup bigs - and Grant still did his job dutifully on the offensive side - but they were no replacement.

Playoff P looked like Playoff P in the first half though with the crazy bank shots and prayer foul-finishes.  Looks like it all went quiet in H2

On 4/15/2018 at 5:38 PM, UDontKnow said:

As a Rockets fan, I can't believe I'm rooting for the Jazz. BoBigRed from TOS would totally be disappointed in me.

Same here. And it's not that I think OKC would win the series -- I would just rather not have to watch them play basketball, which is painful to watch at times.