KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

11 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Does 247 have a cloak room, or is she just posting that shit on a regular football board?

Lulz.  You've hit upon the hottest current issue on the Aggie board.

Different sites have different policies and (number of) boards.  The Texas and A&M sites have one board each.    Ole Miss has 7.  (And so yeah, Karen's posts are on the main football board - that board often used to have a zillion Covid and protest related threads.  They've now started zapping them all.)

The Aggies have been begging for a separate board, for weeks.  Tarp refuses, saying that would be too difficult to moderate, and pointless.

(So now some Aggies are posting on a not-football-related Ole Miss board ... )

Edited by Getafix
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Viper said:

don't most of the aggy boards have enough old ags to white knight her? or has she pretty much burned all the bridges?

I’m sure aggyscoop would welcome her back. Speaking of, what’s pool boy up to?

Yup. 

One of the owners of (352) 815-0178 is a femalebetween 60-70 years old. We have records for 15 previous addresses for the owner, 7 other phone numbers, and 7 associates or relatives connected to this individual.

Name
K******* J*******
Associates
7 associates found
Address
Has lived in: 
Key Largo, FL
Franklin, NE
Oxford, FL
Oxford, FL

View more

2 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

It is simply incredible. Mind boggling shit. Especially after how much shit she talks. She better watch out for some of those angry aggies she has pissed off.

those aren't the guys to worry about, that is the FSU folks who hate her with the passion of a thousand burning suns

43 minutes ago, Orange&White said:

She has a $166,000 home in Spring because she sells branded swag out of a fucking catalog, yet talks about “clients” constantly and says she she only hires an Asian when she needs a computer tech (which is never). I hope she has a decent backyard, because that woman is so full of shit, there’s no way a 974 sq ft house can hold it all in. 

5 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

Might head to her house and act like I work for Entergy...

Sounds like a surefire way to get sexually assaulted. 

22 minutes ago, TBGFL said:

I sent her phone number to an extended car warranty group. 

I bet she could use a good timeshare property.

She’s probably also looking for some good investment opportunities. I hear there’s a Nigerian prince currently in captivity that will pay handsomely if she helps smuggle his riches out of the country. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, NoName said:

doesn't she still pop up over there from time to time on their 247 site?

whoever follows her on twitter has she deleted that post yet?

From time to time, she does under a new handle but she's quickly sniffed out and bombarded until she leaves again. Posters on FSU boards think she's nuts, which goes without stating.

Edited by TBGFL
Furk

34 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

She has a $166,000 home in Spring because she sells branded swag out of a fucking catalog, yet talks about “clients” constantly and says she she only hires an Asian when she needs a computer tech (which is never). I hope she has a decent backyard, because that woman is so full of shit, there’s no way a 974 sq ft house can hold it all in. 

she doesn't own it. it's a rent house.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

Sounds like a surefire way to get sexually assaulted. 

I bet she could use a good timeshare property.

She’s probably also looking for some good investment opportunities. I hear there’s a Nigerian prince currently in captivity that will pay handsomely if she helps smuggle his riches out of the country. 

She says she kills it in her business, yet she's living like she's rubbing nickels together.  And she left her great job in FLA for this, not to follow Jimbo?  Riiiiight.