KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

Just now, golfclap said:

she appears to block the site as well as she quits the board. How many times has she pulled the Poor Old Lady Card and quit? 100? She's usually gone at least 12 minutes.Ā 

12 minutes, 12 hours. Thatā€™s how you know that sheā€™s a true ag. Iā€™m surprised she doesnā€™t own an ag tag as an honorarium from looch.Ā 

1 minute ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

spacer.png

Fuck you. You willingly slobber on rape enabler Jimbo's ancient knob, but have some sort of problem with Kendall Briles? You fucking hypocrite.Ā 

And will defend Jameis Winston at every single possible opportunityĀ 

31 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

And will defend Jameis Winston at every single possible opportunityĀ 

She's claimed before to have seen cell phone video of Winston and his victim engaging in consensual sex, if its possible the nonsense surrounding her couldn't be any weirder.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, ALC said:

She's claimed before to have seen cell phone video of Winston and his victim engaging in consensual sex, if its possible the nonsense surrounding her couldn't be any weirder.

Makes sense, Iā€™m sure Jimbo has it saved on his motorola razrĀ 

5 minutes ago, ALC said:

Y'all need to quit acting like my juggle dildos comment went over your heads.

You weirdos know exactly what I was talking about.

But anyway...fuck Karen.

Having you be able to post on Gigem the past few months would have been fun. Even though we rarely agreed on anything.

5 hours ago, RGBIII said:

They are probably fucking

please do not show me that at this point in time

4 hours ago, Tex Pete said:

Newsflash: other than any e-friends, you wonā€™t be missing anything. People here can provide all the content you want without all the bullshit. And thereā€™sĀ a wholeĀ lot more freedom of posting here. Lots of us are former $9.95 customers.Ā 

Truth. Hell, my father's uncle's sister's cousin's nephew's brother's former roommate started the whole $9.95 thing, and even I don't do that any more.

4 hours ago, DrPepper said:

Thatā€™s all I ever wanted. That board used to be great but adolf tarpley had to be a thin skinned bitch and fuck everything up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Just because he defends white supremacists doesn't make him a naz... oh, wait, actually it does.

4 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

You guys know that itā€™s only a matter of time (today) before she shows up here to confront the entir board, right? Thatā€™s as inevitable as Jimbo Fisherā€™s mushroom clouding a football program. Sheā€™ll be here any minute now.Ā 

When she gets here, let's not crowdsource ban her immediately. For the lulz.

4 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Oh yea, itā€™s happening. Iā€™m here for the nudes

3 hours ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

Today feel like an ideal opportunity for your other half to make a return.

z3FPvpQw.gif.e8d9c9873c5b7c1dd1a2925fd41c5a74.gif

This is the greatest gif I've seen in hours. Hours!

3 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Karen if you want to prove how little you care youā€™ll post nudes

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Oh yes, we're hitting the point where the fact that she's not actually a Texas A&M fan and is just a Jimbo fangirl starts to conflict with the actual fans on the board

EdI6WJMXYAEgWzc?format=jpg&name=360x360EdI6WzVXYAAYfAh?format=jpg&name=360x360EdI6XUEWsAELIej?format=jpg&name=360x360EdI6YPMWsAIeN1R?format=jpg&name=360x360

Imagine! Anti-Aggie things on a Longhorn website? I'm shocked, SHOCKED I say!

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Legit negged for you summoning thatĀ mentallyĀ ill dipshit to the fucking recruiting forum. Heā€™s a nut and a liarĀ and a fucking idiot who is good with a fucking microfiche. Dont legitimize that bozo. Much less summon him over here to shit all over the place.Ā 

But when he goes off against aggy, he is FUN.

5 minutes ago, Rimbo said:

Truth. Hell, my father's uncle's sister's cousin's nephew's brother's former roommate started the whole $9.95 thing, and even I don't do that any more.

Wait... Ā wouldnā€™t that make him yourĀ nephews former roommate?

• Like 3

Just now, Vertigo said:

Karen has fallen victim to one of the classic blunders: Never come into the collective crosshairs of Surly during the offseason. We have a long line of casualties that are cautionary tales. Daniel Figurelli, Fitlump, Romeo Rose, that accountant guy. We generally claim one new trophy per year.Ā 

Don't forget that aggy assistant who had to make a public apology for bitchily subtweeting aggy decommits. It wasn't all us but I like to think we helped.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/05/05/recruits-abandon-texas-am-after-assistant-coachs-twitter-lecture-about-loyalty/

1 minute ago, texifornia said:

Don't forget that aggy assistant who had to make a public apology for bitchily subtweeting aggy decommits. It wasn't all us but I like to think we helped.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/05/05/recruits-abandon-texas-am-after-assistant-coachs-twitter-lecture-about-loyalty/

Lol, fucking Moorehead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Orange&White said:

Of course she has lots of cyber security. And you know where she got it? Asians. She got it from Asians because they are better at computers. Everything is fine here.

She is going to need a band of bushido ninjas protecting her shit after surly gets done with her.Ā Ā 

• Like 2

I think this thread has officially surpassed the Hamm thread in the list of SurlyĀ classics. I never would have believed weā€™d be having a mass aggy exodus to Surly. Itā€™s glorious.Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, texifornia said:

EdI1m4bX0AAgk23?format=jpg&name=360x360EdI1qUcXgAEOtTl?format=png&name=360x360EdI1rT9X0AEs7W5?format=jpg&name=360x360EdI1r4QWoAUd5qP?format=png&name=360x360

ā€œI learned a long time ago not to associate with losers.ā€ Uh, Karen, I hate to break this to you, but you root for Texas A&M.Ā 
Ā 

3 hours ago, Doc Reeves said:

I just called my CPA and talked about this years taxes for 15 min and was billed $50.

Your getting your CPA to sort mail? Bullshit. Hell, Id call bullshit if you said Book keeper

Your CPA only bills atĀ $200 per hour? Clearly not a Surly 1%er.Ā 

2 hours ago, golfclap said:

commendable. I guess, though we may beat that out of you. Now get your ass into the other recruiting threads. We did the goddamn unimaginable and found a couple of decent OU posters, now if we can get some more aggy to actually talk recruitingĀ that would be fucking great.Ā 

Weā€™ve been beating it out of them since 1894.

1 hour ago, DrPepper said:

4979b10d6c168d6a2d79e63e76d07e90.jpg

Ā 

Oh she big sad. Also, didnā€™t she say she blocked the site lmfao.

She is sure is grabbing a lot of screenshots on a site sheā€™s had the Asians block for her. I hope those arenā€™t the same Asians in charge of her world class cyber security.Ā 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SquishMitten said:

How does one even go about blocking a site? And why would anyone ever have the need to do so? Can't you just, oh I don't know, not type in the url?

there are browser extensions you can use for this...but yeah. just don't type it in

Ā 

1 hour ago, gigatron40 said:

Having you be able to post on Gigem the past few months would have been fun. Even though we rarely agreed on anything.

It would have lasted 10 seconds with me and ChemAg/Keith's white guilt nonsense.Ā 

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

If any assistant ever embodied the Sumlin era, it was that fuckface.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

ā€œI donā€™t care what those losers doā€

Thats how you deescalate a situation. Poking a bear has never resulted in any negative consequences at all.Ā 

It would really be a shame if someone put a picture of dear, dear Norman was featured in a "FREE DOG TO A GOOD HOME" postĀ on Craigslist with KKL'sĀ info.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2