KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

29 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

Oh really!?  Screenshot?  That sounds absolutely wonderful.

I think I may have seen it yesterday on Longhorn Frenzie's Twitter.  He questioned Jimbo for, perhaps, the first time ever.  Then, he got into it with an ag, and essentially told the guy to come find him.  I'd be surprised it it's still there.

7 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Then, he got into it with an ag, and essentially told the guy to come find him.  I'd be surprised it it's still there.

That’s second time in 2 weeks, for those who are counting.  Funny thing is, most of the ags I hold dear would stretch him out. He should probably chill with that before someone gladly obliges.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Do you want to go down to his office and tell him that in person?

Probably be too tough to get through the gauntlet of burr head milkmen with sabers guarding the Texags office.  If they pull one on an SMU cheerleader, they will probably pull one on me.  Lucci would be hiding under his desk anyway.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

I think I may have seen it yesterday on Longhorn Frenzie's Twitter.  He questioned Jimbo for, perhaps, the first time ever.  Then, he got into it with an ag, and essentially told the guy to come find him.  I'd be surprised it it's still there.

My one legged old ass would love to fight that big mouthed pussy piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 3

That’s second time in 2 weeks, for those who are counting.  Funny thing is, most of the ags I hold dear would stretch him out. He should probably chill with that before someone gladly obliges.  

One of the ags I hold dear did exactly that, back when they were still in college. I wish he’d call him on it because I know he reads Lucci’s site, but never posts.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3