KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

4 minutes ago, EP_Texican said:

aaaf24fc0e43a3bb46efb7ae97729db0.jpg
We have reached the “grow a pair” stage of Karen being Karen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're accusing each other of being the sock @devisedby. 

Hmmmm, which one is dumb enough to write "escape goat"?

Oh wait, both of them. 

Edited by Hornlover
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I'd say burn it down, but a hall of empty championship cases isn't going to fuel much of a fire, unless the 1939 and earlier NC trophies are made of wood.  

Whatever,  they'll turn it all around next year or the year after because good decisions always involve a passionate, batshit crazy bag lady stalker, that posts shitty f'u posts on fan boards.  

• Haha 1

Y’all know aggy will win this weekend right?  It’s what they do. They never actually die.  They’ll do something like beat ol miss and Florida..then lose to UMass…then beat LSU…then it’s just wait until next year!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, EZ$ said:

Y’all know aggy will win this weekend right?  It’s what they do. They never actually die.  They’ll do something like beat ol miss and Florida..then lose to UMass…then beat LSU…then it’s just wait until next year!

Good.  Season is already trash and need them to take some heat off Jimbo’s OC search.  Last thing you want is them throwing market setting #’s at a competent OC. 

Oh I wouldn't worry about them hiring a competent OC. I mean who the hell would go there knowing that Jimbo will be undermining every decision that he makes? There is absolutely zero chance that he gives up playcalling and allows someone to take over. His ego just won't allow that to happen and he doesn't have any incentive to do so with that ridiculous contract. 

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Best served cold said:

Oh I wouldn't worry about them hiring a competent OC. I mean who the hell would go there knowing that Jimbo will be undermining every decision that he makes? There is absolutely zero chance that he gives up playcalling and allows someone to take over. His ego just won't allow that to happen and he doesn't have any incentive to do so with that ridiculous contract. 

Yep. I'm sure Jimbo is rarin' to hire a guy to come in and prove that he's just as bad as all of his critics are saying. "Youguyswereright. IamaterribleOC! Here'ssomeofyourmoneyback."

• Hook 'Em 2

7 hours ago, Best served cold said:

He'll meddle more than Mack. 

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, EZ$ said:

non-gaap.gif

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

My wife is an Aggie and we have a ranch 30 minutes from Kyle Field, so I have been to some Aggie games.  We are going to our ranch this weekend and going to Ole Miss.  

Here is a complete list of the non-Texas Aggie games I have been to in my life:

Alabama 2019 -- lost by 19

MSU 2017 -- lost by 21

Ole Miss 2014 -- lost by a bunch

Alabama 2013 -- lost but kept it close, their best showing (I actually did not make it in the stadium as did not have ticket -- I watched at Northgate with friends while wife and her friends watched inside)

LSU 2012 (loss -- and would have been an absolute ass kicking but for Zach Mettenberger not being able to hit deep balls all day long -- Beckham and Landry were open all day)

Texas Tech 2002 -- lost in shootout.  Was hilarious loss.  Kicker missed some XPs and Welker went nuts on them.

I also went and saw Texas Tech beat the absolute shit out of them in Lubbock in 2005.

A&M does not do well when I am in attendance.  I expect that to continue this weekend.  Hopefully Zach Evans is healthy.

The Tech game from 2002 was great radio listening.

South: The snap is good, the hold is good, the kick is up... ... ... ... ... ...

Elmendorf: Game over, Dave, we lost.

South: ... ... ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Fondren & Main said:

The Tech game from 2002 was great radio listening.

South: The snap is good, the hold is good, the kick is up... ... ... ... ... ...

Elmendorf: Game over, Dave, we lost.

South: ... ... ...

Emotions were pretty high.  That was the year after the goalpost incident in Lubbock.  I think A&M officials had called them Classless Clowns in their 2002 media guide.  Was a hilarious loss.  They had a decent defense but Leach lit them up.