KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

Neonmoon

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

It still boggles the mind that Karen wants everyone to believe that Jimbo takes time from running his 2nd consecutive program into the ground to text her in the inner workings of said grounding.

She's involved with the money in some form. Whatever is going on, the aggies seem suddenly confident that they're about to land a bunch of transfers and recruits. So here we go.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

She's involved with the money in some form. Whatever is going on, the aggies seem suddenly confident that they're about to land a bunch of transfers and recruits. So here we go.

Still boggles the mind, but she went crazy last year and aggy went on a tear. Money must be returning from the sidelines with the thought of Riley Jr. in the boat. Of course, I laugh at that because TCU's offense was shut down by Texas, Baylor, and KSU. Weigman would never survive if he tried to make the same plays Duggan had to make with his legs to keep that offense from cratering in several games.

6 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Still boggles the mind, but she went crazy last year and aggy went on a tear. Money must be returning from the sidelines with the thought of Riley Jr. in the boat. Of course, I laugh at that because TCU's offense was shut down by Texas, Baylor, and KSU. Weigman would never survive if he tried to make the same plays Duggan had to make with his legs to keep that offense from cratering in several games.

Weigman isn't Riley's problem, particularly if they lure in another QB from the portal and pay for a mercenary. He can run Weigman into the fucking ground for all he gives a fuck. 

This train wreck really is fascinating to watch. aggy is predictably and unapologetically throwing out as much cash as they possibly can scrounge together at the last possible second to salvage this beater that Jimbo has trashed. Rather than ditch the old car and bring in a new one, they'll just slap on some spinners and a new paint job and claim she's as good as new.

12 hours ago, TexasEx said:

This is the bounce. Some "hot" new OC and a few other position coaches to sell. A new pot of "NIL" money to buy some 4 and 5 stars and the hype train will start rolling into 2023! 

The most logical conclusion is that the money (only leverage aggy has over Jimbo) refused to play until he hired an oc.

Notice kkl suddenly seems confident that they both have a new oc and are about to land a bunch of recruits?  Wonder why in the world those would be connected?  It sure didn't hurt recruiting last year not to have a dc.

I'll believe any new coach or recruit makes a difference when I see it.  The guy at the top is still the same.  I know there are examples like dabo who took a bit to get things right at Clemson, but has there ever been a coach as experienced as Jimbo who looked this average in a role for the first 6 years and suddenly turned out title winning teams? I can't think of a single one, and if there are any I'd bet the probability is astronomically low.

So keep throwing your money on that fire, aggy.  It only makes the futility that much more fun to watch.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Viper said:

wait who decided to stay in TV? 

also did anyone post in here a screen shot of when she was joking about Max Wright being popular with the ladies because of his alleged rapes?

Dan Mullen.  I absolutely love that they thought he was going to come to aggy to be Jimbo's OC.  Incredible.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Worst formatting, screen shot, c& p in the history of the intentions, WTF dude?

.....what? At least on desktop it doesn't look weird.

We switched up the formatting to cut off the time stamps on top since TexAgs was making noises about having a molehunt, and it's quicker to do that by batching them up.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, texifornia said:

.....what? At least on desktop it doesn't look weird.

We switched up the formatting to cut off the time stamps on top since TexAgs was making noises about having a molehunt, and it's quicker to do that by batching them up.

It's a little more inconvenient on mobile, but only because the pictures are smaller and they're grouped 3 screenshots in the same row next to each other, so you have to zoom in to read and scroll over. It's a little more tedious, but not terrible.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheBryMan81 said:

It's a little more inconvenient on mobile, but only because the pictures are smaller and they're grouped 3 screenshots in the same row next to each other, so you have to zoom in to read and scroll over. It's a little more tedious, but not terrible.

Ah that makes sense. 3 across might still be the sweet spot between serious inconvenience and me having some time in the day to actually work, though.

I'll switch back after a while if they stop panicking about it. The original way is easier for me, too.

• Hook 'Em 4

22 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

There is no possible way those 2 personalities/ egos can coexist on the same staff.

Sometimes two giant assholes end up bonding to form some kind of super asshole singularity with the potential to rip a hole through space and time, potentially endangering the entire universe.

Edited by RabidM
  • Hook 'Em 1

5 hours ago, Viper said:

wait who decided to stay in TV? 

also did anyone post in here a screen shot of when she was joking about Max Wright being popular with the ladies because of his alleged rapes?

Never saw this but wouldn't be surprised. Would be par for the course for ol' baghag.

On 12/7/2022 at 4:49 PM, closetojumping said:

She is involved with the money. Jimbo also uses her to cozy up to recruits parents.

30% of a team that was assembled 100% by jimbo were poor culture fits?  And the man in charge of fixing that is jimbo?

also, sounds like jimbo is trying to blame the season on the bad apples who are now all transferring.  The same transfers who were mostly depth and didn’t play much. 

so the players that didn’t play were responsible for the poor play. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

This is either 100% bullshit (my vote) or aggy is forming a team of the type of college students that text 70 year old women and use the phrase “culture vulture.”

Sad either way.

Also…what she’s trying to say isn’t even what the phrase “culture vultures” means. 

Unless she’s saying the mercenary players are appropriating A&M’s culture of being weirdo losers as their own. In that case maybe there is something to it. 

• Haha 1