KarenKeyLargo - Greatest Hits Thread

34 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Bleacher Report ran a clickbait article last night about the Novosad flip to Oregon potentially happening (and it since has). They titled it in a way that implied that Arch Manning could be on flipwatch, and they included a picture of him in the subtitle area to drive clicks. I got two fucking texts last night from family members about it and had to tell them to wake the fuck up and stop wasting my time on nonsense. 

What has transpired since is that aggie posters started positing that Manning was going to go elsewhere. It quickly gained steam right up until that moment when, you know, Manning undramatically signed his LOI and moved on with his day. The ATM Internet fans and their board moderators have to be the dumbest collection of sports fans on the net, and I say that knowing there are wrestling, Oklahoma, SEC and NFL forums out there.

spacer.png

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

They titled it in a way that implied that Arch Manning could be on flipwatch, and they included a picture of him in the subtitle area to drive clicks. I got two fucking texts last night from family members about it and had to tell them to wake the fuck up and stop wasting my time on nonsense.

Peyton and Eli should have just texted Cooper and not wasted your time on that bullshit.

• Haha 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 7:42 AM, closetojumping said:

Bleacher Report ran a clickbait article last night about the Novosad flip to Oregon potentially happening (and it since has). They titled it in a way that implied that Arch Manning could be on flipwatch, and they included a picture of him in the subtitle area to drive clicks. I got two fucking texts last night from family members about it and had to tell them to wake the fuck up and stop wasting my time on nonsense. 

What has transpired since is that aggie posters started positing that Manning was going to go elsewhere. It quickly gained steam right up until that moment when, you know, Manning undramatically signed his LOI and moved on with his day. The ATM Internet fans and their board moderators have to be the dumbest collection of sports fans on the net, and I say that knowing there are wrestling, Oklahoma, SEC and NFL forums out there.

Did anyone even stop to realize that his QB is his own son? Why would he pursue a highly ranked QB to create and QB controversy with his own kid?

Edited by Xminus6

On 12/21/2022 at 9:42 AM, closetojumping said:

Aww... You treat us like family? This gives me the feels 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

"A familiar voice"?  So...was it Jimbo or who was it?  Was it familiar because it sounded like the voice of every psychotic bumpkin that pops out from behind podunk east Texas gas stations and says unsolicited and unhinged shit to strangers?

It was probably one of the many voices in her head.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

"A familiar voice"?  So...was it Jimbo or who was it?  Was it familiar because it sounded like the voice of every psychotic bumpkin that pops out from behind podunk east Texas gas stations and says unsolicited and unhinged shit to strangers?

George 'Goober' Lindsey of 'Andy Griffith Show' and 'Hee Haw' fame dead at  83

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

she's allegedly his bag (wo)man. Not on any official payroll, but somehow clued in tightly to the ongoings.

Interesting. That at least makes it a little better if this is more of a financial relationship. I thought she was a Jimbo stalker/groupie that followed him from Tallahassee to College Station. At least she gets some form of compensation to act like this. 

36 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

she's allegedly his bag (wo)man. Not on any official payroll, but somehow clued in tightly to the ongoings.

I guess her job will eventually be phased out once they realize the bags won’t be as effective in the NIL era. That is if and until they actually have legit NIL or figure out they can’t compete unless they do.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Duane Moore said:

So, educate me on her back story. Was she a superfan of Jimbo at FSU and then followed him to ATM?

Yes

There is a link somewhere of her on a radio show being herself over FSU and Jimbo just like now over aggy.

Edited by DanTheHorn