Brothahorn's Conservative Thread

Brothahorn

30 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

So you think we should buy more steel from Chinese producers and less from American producers?

why the fuck you mentioning China?  There are several other countries that produce steel

In case you are wondering where I stand on tarriffs - no I don't support them.

Edited by Cement

1 minute ago, wildcat09 said:

Well we had a bit of a dispute with them not long ago over steel. You may remember it. 

I seem to recall something about that as I was watching Fox News while Sawbonz mom was trying to cuddle - that fucking bitch couldn't take a hint so I finally had to leave the bedroom.

• Fuck You 5

27 minutes ago, Cement said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

when you have nothing

I'll admit, I'm no Einstein like AOC, but still....

There are so many complete dumbass, brain-dead politicians--Democrats certainly included--that I can't help but wonder why the right always targets AOC with their "you so stupid" jokes when there are much better targets. Hmm, what could the reason be.....

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Cement said:

lol shut up - you got nothing.

Look, if you genuinely think that current inflation rates are the direct cause of economic and fiscal policy within the last year or two... I'm not sure what I could say to change your mind lol. 

Your initial bump post was just vapid talking points, and the only person who's posrepped it so far is literally named "MAROON"

Can't make this shit up lmao, your people are reaching out

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

please explain the difference and show a venn diagram

Well about half this board used to identify as such. There’s no practical point in being one in the current political environment 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ever since Trump reversed the R's established position, allowing him to score points hammering Hillary on the TPP, both parties have been chasing those sweet, sweet populism votes.  Neither are for free trade any more.

11 hours ago, Cement said:

Don't like what I post?  Put me on ignore.

Or better yet - don't bother clicking on this thread that @Brothahorn specifically started for conservatives.

Wait,  just a second here, but shouldn't conservatives support buying U.S. steel over foreign imports? 

I mean,  really... should the government not be spending its own money with its own producers? 

At what point did this change?  When Biden decided to do it? 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

This should offend anyone.  Sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and ride your metal tube through the sky in peace and quite. 

It’s the latest version of “look at me be holy” evangelical Christianity. Most people would rather see a sermon that hear one any day.

2 minutes ago, Satchel said:

It’s the latest version of “look at me be holy” evangelical Christianity. Most people would rather see a sermon that hear one any day.

Well if Billy Preston was on the plane, I might be able to get down.

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Al Bundy's Napoleon Hand said:

Also, wasn't aware of this thread until a day or so ago, but since BH has commented on my incessant hammering of the Overton Window...

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-55-17-1.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-55-36-1.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-55-45-1.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-56-38-1.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-56-09-1-1.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-56-09-1-2.png

Capture+_2022-04-19-21-56-49-1.png

Might be able to actually save the country with another Reagan. Pretty shitty odds of that, though. 

• Fuck You 1

• 2 weeks later...