Mr. Tuberville goads to Washington

Ricky's one-hitter

13 hours ago, Nolacycling said:

Figured we'd hear from you. The plan calls for you getting the dingleberry part onn the Gulf. 

She gets Baldwin County and a pellet gun to shoot the Karens. I get Old Downtown Mobile, Spanish moss and slowly moving fans, as well as a mute 96-year-old valet who serves sherry to the guests.

Ah, the sweet cloying poison of fine sherry...

• Like 2

She gets Baldwin County and a pellet gun to shoot the Karens. I get Old Downtown Mobile, Spanish moss and slowly moving fans, as well as a mute 96-year-old valet who serves sherry to the guests.
Ah, the sweet cloying poison of fine sherry...

I want Mountain Brook and the portion of 280 that includes The Summit. The rest of 280 can fuck off.

And I also want Tuscaloosa. Got to keep Galettes and Coach safe.
  • Drool 1

5 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

I can't even get mad at Tuberville. When I hear him ramble now, all I think is how amazing it is he got back this much cognition after obviously suffering an axe wound to the skull.

so you're saying he's a cunthead?

43 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

I want Mountain Brook and the portion of 280 that includes The Summit. The rest of 280 can fuck off.

I live in Mountain Brook so this hits close to home, and you can have it and The Summit. But under no circumstances will we relinquish Otey's. Keep your hands off of Taco Casa too.

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

I think our Taco Casa is not the same as y’all’s Taco Casa.

It’s a Tuscaloosa institution and it’s amazing but probably not what qualifies as good TexMex.

As far as I know it’s only in Birmingham and Tuscaloosa.

d06a2a95340bf28ae11c07af5be7522d.jpg

Beefy Nachos with sour cream mmmmmmmmmmm.
3806a3173d20774db485f5cd4c71c91e.jpg

Definitely different, so must reserve judgement. 

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

7 hours ago, Capt. Squints said:

I live in Mountain Brook so this hits close to home, and you can have it and The Summit. But under no circumstances will we relinquish Otey's. Keep your hands off of Taco Casa too.

Whoever ends up with Mountain Brook, I get Right of Return to Chez Lulu. In return y'all will be allowed free passage westward into Homewood whenever you feel the need to mix with humanity.

Oh, and I lay claim by right of Blood and Soil to Red Mountain from the 280 cut down to Tannehill. And from there I will desire a navigable corridor through Western Shelby County to include Montevallo (artsiness), all of Chilton County (peaches), all of Dallas County (because I say so), and the extreme Western slice of Autauga (rail line) with the provision that central Autauga County will constitute a buffer zone to keep Prattville cooties from making Selma bland.

Free navigation of the Alabama River is essential to my platform.

The Wildwood Taco Casa is obviously in my ancestral territory, but all will be welcome there, tariff-free. For now.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

16 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Whoever ends up with Mountain Brook, I get Right of Return to Chez Lulu. In return y'all will be allowed free passage westward into Homewood whenever you feel the need to mix with humanity.

Oh, and I lay claim by right of Blood and Soil to Red Mountain from the 280 cut down to Tannehill. And from there I will desire a navigable corridor through Western Shelby County to include Montevallo (artsiness), all of Chilton County (peaches), all of Dallas County (because I say so), and the extreme Western slice of Autauga (rail line) with the provision that central Autauga County will constitute a buffer zone to keep Prattville cooties from making Selma bland.

Free navigation of the Alabama River is essential to my platform.

The Wildwood Taco Casa is obviously in my ancestral territory, but all will be welcome there, tariff-free. For now.

Yeah, and the next thing we know you will be invading the territories from Mentone to Ono Island. Why don't you just settle for Demopolis like we originally offered? We'll kick in Prichard and Sand Mountain to sweeten the pot.

• Drool 1

8 minutes ago, Capt. Squints said:

Yeah, and the next thing we know you will be invading the territories from Mentone to Ono Island. Why don't you just settle for Demopolis like we originally offered? We'll kick in Prichard and Sand Mountain to sweeten the pot.

Demopolis is nice to look at but still smells a little "off" from long-ago French grape-growers. I fear Sand Mountain and its square-headed women who talk like Hank Hill. The snake-handlers are interesting though.

I absolutely MUST have Dallas County if I am to continue my work raising Cthulhoid Elder Gods from 'neath Cahaba's hallowed ruins.

I will concede Taco Casa, if in return I get that Veracruz food truck parked west of Clanton.

3 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

It’s a Tuscaloosa institution and it’s amazing but probably not what qualifies as good TexMex.

I saw that Capt, Squints had liked this and read his name as Capt. Squirts.

• Drool 1

Our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn’t set up that way,” Tuberville continued, saying incorrectly: “You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive.

I still find it hard to believe that a sitting US Senator is this ignorant.

• Rage+1 1

56 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Our government wasn’t set up for one group to have all three branches of government — wasn’t set up that way,” Tuberville continued, saying incorrectly: “You know, the House, the Senate, and the executive.

I still find it hard to believe that a sitting US Senator is this ignorant.

Don't worry, we've got him enrolled in that professor's class where it's an A for showing up, should keep his GPA up above 2.0.

• Haha 1

On 2/26/2022 at 10:39 AM, Bama Chick said:

So they call chips and queso "nachos" in Alabama?  Good to know in case I ever accidentally wind up there.

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

If only any one of these chuckleheads were as eloquent as *Alfred P. Doolittle, it might give me pause simply for the pleasure of listening to them speak. As a dustman, however, Alfred had the honesty to admit that with power/respectability comes duty and he was not for that.

*from the musical, My Fair Lady, for those that aren't aficionados.

20 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

@Bama Chick Alabama, LOL (I'm so sorry, but this is hilarious, Tuberville is really fucking stupid).

Just saw this. Tommy's dumb as dirt, but the point of his questioning is pretty clear-- he's trying to make us feel bad for the harm we've done to Russia. He used to shill for Under Armour, and now he has a new sponsor.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

Just saw this. Tommy's dumb as dirt, but the point of his questioning is pretty clear-- he's trying to make us feel bad for the harm we've done to Russia. He used to shill for Under Armour, and now he has a new sponsor.

But there are no more steakhouse windows he can climb out of when he decides he wants to quit shilling for them.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

15 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

This is the same dumbass who sucked as a coach at Cincinnati and fired back at jeering students by yelling, “Get a job!”

Yet he always lands on his feet, with more money and somebody else taking the fall. He reminds me of the old National Guard sergeants in my units when they'd pull out the tables and start the poker games. Everybody a slow-talkin old country boy, hell I don't know nothin' bout nothin', but hey, if you want to try a hand or two, why, just pull you up a chair...

2 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

Yet he always lands on his feet, with more money and somebody else taking the fall. He reminds me of the old National Guard sergeants in my units when they'd pull out the tables and start the poker games. Everybody a slow-talkin old country boy, hell I don't know nothin' bout nothin', but hey, if you want to try a hand or two, why, just pull you up a chair...

The eyes usually give them away. If you know what to look for, the aw shucks twinkle has no soul.

• Drool 1

• 2 months later...