Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

Feel like this will be a yearly thing.  Aggy will get commits out of nowhere from high rated kids, bruh man will tell us how aggy is miles ahead of us, Looch predicting greatness, then another 8-4 type season give or take another loss with "next year is the year!".  Wash, rinse, repeat.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Feel like this will be a yearly thing.  Aggy will get commits out of nowhere from high rated kids, bruh man will tell us how aggy is miles ahead of us, Looch predicting greatness, then another 8-4 type season give or take another loss with "next year is the year!".  Wash, rinse, repeat.

Not really out of nowhere with either of these guys. Rogers was basically begging for an a&m offer and was gonna camp there this summer, as a highly rated recruit, to get one. Once they offered, he wasted no time in visiting, then shutting it down.

Thomas has been trending there for a while. Don't be shocked if Malik Muhammad joins soon too.

A&M has some juice and they are trying to strike while the iron/fund is hot. 

Edited by Atticus

12 minutes ago, Atticus said:

Not really out of nowhere with either of these guys. Rogers was basically begging for an a&m offer and was gonna camp there this summer, as a highly rated recruit, to get one. Once they offered, he wasted no time in visiting, then shutting it down.

Thomas has been trending there for a while. Don't be shocked if Malik Muhammad joins soon too.

$100 oil seems to cycle in harmony with aggy (recruiting and finishing  of the tackle box 8-13th decks), too. 

Edited by turtlepond
Word correction

1 hour ago, Atticus said:

I would also be begging for a bag of money yes

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RollingPresidential said:

lol oh man. This guy. There's gonna be some personal life drama sometime in the future, I guarantee it. 

Who is this guy?

But yeah, gets hired and suddenly Fong is firing off ATM CBs so sure does look like his source. 

1 hour ago, Tex-19 said:

Who is this guy?

But yeah, gets hired and suddenly Fong is firing off ATM CBs so sure does look like his source. 

I went to high school with his girlfriend and know her well. Check his social media if you want a picture (sorry for breaking the rules). Been a player personnel guy at LSU the last few years. 

1 hour ago, RollingPresidential said:

I went to high school with his girlfriend and know her well. Check his social media if you want a picture (sorry for breaking the rules). Been a player personnel guy at LSU the last few years. 

Soon to be ex-girlfriend once he upgrades aggy style:

image.png.1fc956b65045ad8f2df9f4ab36d70572.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Revolution512 said:

Didnt realize you were an Aggie. Lots of dots connecting

Hrrr drrr. 

I find it impossible to be a Texas fan and not understand special players can make up for a poor coach. Example 1 - Vincent Young/Greg Davis.  They obv don’t have a VY in that class, but it’s rated the best class of all time for a reason. They are going to have some players. 

57 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Hrrr drrr. 

I find it impossible to be a Texas fan and not understand special players can make up for a poor coach. Example 1 - Vincent Young/Greg Davis.  They obv don’t have a VY in that class, but it’s rated the best class of all time for a reason. They are going to have some players. 

They are going to be a quality opponent as long as Jimbo is there, but on the flip side, as long as Jimbo is there they will be systemically flawed and beatable. 

Just now, Vertigo said:

They are going to be a quality opponent as long as Jimbo is there, but on the flip side, as long as Jimbo is there they will be systemically flawed and beatable. 

I agree. Jimbo/rapey  was example #2 in my list.  Cubehead/Cam at #3.  

He can win with a transcendent player. Don’t think they got one last cycle. But their Dline is about to be fucking disgusting. Here’s to hoping they aggy it up or run out of patience before Saban retires. 

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

Hrrr drrr. 

It's rated the best class by points similar to how the 2019 class was rated 3rd in the country.

And If you don't think coaching had a hell of alot to do with 2005 then I dunno what to tell you 

Edited by Michael Knight

They don't have the payroll to keep them all.The portal transfer market is paying millions, not hundreds of thousands. Proven players at positions of need are gonna get poached. Having an outdated offense isn't going to help, especially at receiver. 

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 2

5 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Feels like Aggy asked him to look around? 

That’s my take.

…and I played on the D-line in intramural 9-man tackle football in 8th grade, so I’m kind of an authority when it comes to this.