Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

43 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Jimbo is getting some guys that won’t/shouldn’t be in the top 100 at the end of the season. But it helps now. Just has to keep all the guys he feeds info at the recruiting sites happy to try and keep them up there. Mack did that well. 

Obviously BOMC is just trying to keep them down 

49 minutes ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Jimbo is getting some guys that won’t/shouldn’t be in the top 100 at the end of the season. But it helps now. Just has to keep all the guys he feeds info at the recruiting sites happy to try and keep them up there. Mack did that well. 

Honestly it doesn't matter. This is a new era where both Texas and A&M can recruit at elite levels at the same time. Both can go national if they miss in state. Texas and aggy will fill up first, then the Baylors and Techs of the world operate on what's left. Both teams are beating out SEC programs on their home turf over the last few cycles. I only expect that to continue as we formally enter the SEC. Say what you want about aggy's tactics, but they aren't going anywhere for a while. Even if Jimbo leaves, the infrastructure will be in place and they will find another slime ball to replace him. 

• Hook 'Em 3

4 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

If so, I guess it's a safe bet that the Austin Westlake guard that Rivals laughably has as a 5-star ends up commiting to Aggy.

12 hours ago, TheMailBox357 said:

If so, I guess it's a safe bet that the Austin Westlake guard that Rivals laughably has as a 5-star ends up commiting to Aggy.

The "5 star" Texas, Alabama, LSU, Ohio State, and Georgia have all said no thanks to. Lol, rivals. Never change 

Edited by Spider2YBanana
Edit for LSU
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

With all their spending I'm trying to figure out why 8&4 has focused on defense when it's their offense that has been so bad since Jimbo has been there. 

Cause Jimbo you stupid sip…

Did last year's Pool Party Revelation recruits commit while they were still in the water farting out butter chicken stew or later?

If it proves largely a comparative dud, it'd be funny that this is the first year they held it at the roof pool of their extravagantly expensive new Palace of Near-Champions. Maybe the intimate, walls down, conversational experience that young men find so attractive was more difficult to achieve in such splendor.

Back to the apartment complex!

spacer.png

Fire up the filter, get the skimmer, and turn on the hose, boys!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Shanahan has to the be the most glaring Rivals rating mistake in what, the past 10 years? 

Hayes is going to have to pretend that the #299th player on his company’s list is a 5 star this afternoon. Wiltfong is going to have to pretend this is the greatest thing ever to appease his source even though 247 doesn’t even have him nationally ranked. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Perroni put in picks for these two guys.

https://247sports.com/Player/Johnny-Bowens-46110003/

https://247sports.com/Player/Naquil-Betrand-46131038/

Bowens is a former aggy commit that they said they "moved on from" because they had bigger stars to get.

Betrand is one that texags said shouldn't be a take because he looks bad on film and is lowly rated.

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Harvdog said:

I want to call it right now….Luicci releases his Top 44 this week and Anthony Hill is #1 on his list and Dalton Brooks is in the Top 20

Thomason will be the top rated OL in the state and Rogers and Thomas will be higher rated than Muhammed.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Perroni put in picks for these two guys.

https://247sports.com/Player/Johnny-Bowens-46110003/

https://247sports.com/Player/Naquil-Betrand-46131038/

Bowens is a former aggy commit that they said they "moved on from" because they had bigger stars to get.

Betrand is one that texags said shouldn't be a take because he looks bad on film and is lowly rated.

I  recall Aggies on the circle jerk thread scorning us having to settle for top 250 players while they limit themselves to top 150 players. What a bunch of smug morons.

The guys above may be great for all I know, but they're not to A&M's standard after last year's class. They get so worked up about already arriving before the train even leaves the station.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

so what is the final score from Pool?

They got Hill... the fact that this is all the buzz so far is really good news, I think. Obviously, more could follow and change the Narativ, but it seems that their event was mostly a dud.

From what i’ve heard, the Hill deal was done before the event started. That means they didn’t make any major moves due to the event.