Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

11237027.png

I would be floored if Brooks decommits. dude has been a heavy A&M lean his whole recruitment, and don't think he has visited or even camped anywhere else.

also this is my shocked face about their recruiting dept not being able to read a calendar being spun as "having the NCAA down our neck"

Edited by NoName
  • Haha 3

I wonder if the NCAA is sniffing around and questioning players about their recruitment. There surely seems to be some stank on A&M right now.

Or, it's the predicted chaos of handing out bags with no plans other than securing a highly rated class. No accounting for players already there, no plan for equality in payment, and no plans for NIL could be three of the four horsemen of the Agpocalypse. The fourth is their bizarre cult-like adherence to idiotic traditions.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Saw a Tarp article that said Akinola Ogunbiyi was 1st team Left Tackle.  Thought he was a Guard all the way?  Or is this vintage Jimbo/Addazzio OL work?  Also had that guy from Australia as 1st team Guard, think I remember he was very raw and needed a lot of work/coaching. 2nd team Tackles were Zuhn and Blake Trainor.

Edited by Elmer_Fudd

16 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Saw a Tarp article that said Akinola Ogunbiyi was 1st team Left Tackle.  Thought he was a Guard all the way?  Or is this vintage Jimbo/Addazzio OL work?  Also had that guy from Australia as 1st team Guard, think I remember he was very raw and needed a lot of work/coaching. 2nd team Tackles were Zuhn and Blake Trainor.

I thought Trainor went medical. Maybe i have him confused with another Sgt. Cubepicker special.

9 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Anthony Hill and the rest of aggys class.

6d9ec64a677811e3875412b948f8d7a9_8.jpeg

if by bread you mean money, you’re correct.  

Aggy is shooting for their 2nd straight MNC, last year it was the #1 ever class ranking, this year it’s the #1 ever class average.   

once they process the anchors and they finish with a class of Hill, they will secure the highest class average ever, a mark that will never be out done and is stadium and hall of champions worthy.  

the dipshits over at Texags hav assured everyone that they have to take an unusually small class and that Hill is the sole missing piece to aggy greatdom.   Plus they probably need their bag money to keep recruiting last years haul.  

the sleeping giant has awoken.  

• Haha 8

This will really help offensive recruiting  😋

Jimbo Fisher makes some adjustments to A&M staff

DOUG SAMUELS       8 HOURS AGO

Jimbo Fisher has adjusted some duties for three of his assistants on the Aggies staff.

Coming off an 8-4 season in 2021, Jimbo Fisher has announced some adjustments to his coaching staff heading into this fall.

Co-offensive coordinator Darrell Dickey, who worked with the quarterbacks last season, will now work with the tight ends.

Fellow co-offensive coordinator James Coley has moved from coaching the tight ends to the receivers.

Dameyune Craig, who coached the receivers in 2021, will now work with the quarterbacks alongside Jimbo.

Each of the assignments may be new in their time with the Aggies, but Fisher pointed out earlier this week that each coach has experience coaching those new respective positions earlier in their coaching careers.

Craig played quarterback under Fisher at Auburn and later coached quarterbacks for Jimbo at Florida State, and Coley has offensive coordinator experience during his time at Miami and Georgia and coached the Bulldogs receivers in 2016-17 before being elevated to co-offensive coordinator by Kirby Smart in 2018.

Dickey, the coaching veteran of the trio, has been an offensive coordinator at a handful of stops across college football, and his last stint coaching the tight ends was 1991 while at LSU