Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

37 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Someone in the aggy topic on the football board saying rumors of Foster transferring??

I think it would be him stepping away from football to focus on track and field rather than transferring for football 

2 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

The gig'em board has a topic title "Foster's status?" , but I didn't see a thread about him on Texags.

Loochi addressed it at some point.. not sure if this will show up because I'm c/p from IT

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Mitch Cumsteen said:

I'm sure he's been getting all sorts of help. I've been reading up on mental health interventions and there's a new technique that falls under the subset of cognitive behavioral therapy where you repeatedly scream at someone at the top of your lungs and call them a pussy. It's called the Addazio method, and the results speak for themselves. 

Just guys being dudes . . .

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Well if he's having trouble balancing school, mental health, and track Olympic dreams, it's a good thing he picked a school with the strongest academic structure, most thoughtful football staff, and best throwing coach between Texas, Oregon, and aggy.

...wait, his mom made him pick the one that's the worst of the three because she wanted her TexAgs friends to think she's cool? Oops.

Yeah I was going to posit that even if nothing else is troubling him, being forced/guilted into going to college at a place you didn’t really want to go has to bother you. Especially if you arrive and don’t really like it, and have a tremendous workload that requires a ton of mental and physical energy to maintain. 

I do wish him the best of health, whatever his circumstances are. What I typed above could be totally incorrect. 

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah I was going to posit that even if nothing else is troubling him, being forced/guilted into going to college at a place you didn’t really want to go has to bother you. Especially if you arrive and don’t really like it, and have a tremendous workload that requires a ton of mental and physical energy to maintain. 

you-think-think.gif