Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

25 minutes ago, WBT said:

What was the plan here?  If it had rolled down the ramp properly it would have crashed into the rear bumper of the car

Jorts. Dirt driveway. Two flimsy planks as a ramp. Small child used in physics experiment. Tall boy and Swisher Sweet likely off screen. Confederate flage hanging somewhere in the house. 

No wonder we can't figure out the plan. We're in the presence of basura blanco genius.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Jorts. Dirt driveway. Two flimsy planks as a ramp. Small child used in physics experiment. Tall boy and Swisher Sweet likely off screen. Confederate flage hanging somewhere in the house. 

No wonder we can't figure out the plan. We're in the presence of basura blanco genius.

Today I learned something: white rednecks smoke Swisher Sweets.

Grew up working in family gas stations and only saw black folk buy Swisher Sweets.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Today I learned something: white rednecks smoke Swisher Sweets.

Grew up working in family gas stations and only saw black folk buy Swisher Sweets.

That part was a guess. Cigarettes was too obvious a choice. I've only seen low rent white guys smoking them, but I was a suburban boy and didn't have much contact with black folk. 

1 hour ago, RomaVicta said:

Small child used in physics experiment

Way back when I only had 1 child, my wife drug us to some type of party for an associate.  I think it was a baby shower or something, and I don't remember why we (me and daughter) had to attend.  Anyhow, I was pushing her up and down the driveway in one of those little cars.   Kid kept begging for more, more, faster, etc.  So I pushed her harder and harder.  I gave her a really good push, and she went about halfway up the driveway, the wheels turned and hung, and she learned why we wear seatbelts.  She fucking launched thru the windshield, car crashing down on top of her moments later.  Father of the year shit, lol.  No jorts or swisher sweets involved, slight chance there was some tallboys, though. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, CooterBrown said:

Joe Montana threw with an inside spin on the ball? Does anyone do that?

2 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

That poster has people throwing a football like a screwball

That's how a football is thrown. In the age of super slow motion video there's no reason anyone shouldn't know that the arm pronates through release at this point. 

2 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

That's how a football is thrown. In the age of super slow motion video there's no reason anyone shouldn't know that the arm pronates through release at this point. 

I can think of plenty of reasons people shouldn’t know, or care.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 1:04 PM, Huckleberry said:

He’s pronating. When he’s not supinating… 

B9EE45DE-C3DC-437F-878E-6B23BA76B830.gif

Edited by Junior Bonner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Myles Jones may have had a major injury a few days ago.

Harris is definitely going to be needed at corner if the Myles Jones injury was serious. 

They still have some guys, but they can’t afford another injury there 

On 8/12/2022 at 3:48 PM, Lonestar88 said:

Almost no one smokes straight swishers including the people that buy them. They’re for weed.

Tell ‘em Lonestar!

It’s called a “blunt” you bunch o’ cracker ass crackas!  (It’s OK, I’m Caucasian👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏻🤜🏻👊🏻)

• Haha 2