Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

3 hours ago, Harvdog said:

This is glorious. The hand off drills are tight.  The no pressure drill is really going to help.  The best is the over throw with no defense and the receiver yelling “Damn”.  

That's both incredibly boring for "highlights" and also cringe worthy.  I swear I heard someone call someone else a "fucking cunt" in the background as well during the special teams drills.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

That's both incredibly boring for "highlights" and also cringe worthy.  I swear I heard someone call someone else a "fucking cunt" in the background as well during the special teams drills.

That was Ritz Bit. He was calling out directions for the players on his current girlfriend. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, RollLeft said:

So i get home late last night, everyone asleep, and I sit down to watch the tube for some mindless television. The channel was already selected to TLC and to my surprise i see Jimbo has a reality TV show about him and his family (Johnstons).  

This Is How Much Trent Johnston From 7 Little Johnstons Is Actually Worth

Exclusive: Texas A&M to give Jimbo Fisher raise, contract extension 

Jimbo Fisher Is BIG MAD

7 Little Johnstons': The Johnstons go on a road trip, but Trent wonders if  it will be a 'ride and die' moment | MEAWW

Matt Damon has a little person brother?

Edited by JesusSweatDuck
typo
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ricky's one-hitter said:

One does not simply sign with an LA agency and defect to CS. 

Silly sip, Klutch Sports is secretly working with Jimbo (all Hail King Jimbo) to throw the national media off their scent while the gigum BMAs are busy filling pillowcases of cash to drop at Nelson’s feet. The Loochador told us he’ll be giving his secret commitment at halftime of the Appalachian State game, once he sees how dagum awesome our home crowd is for this electrifying game. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Leanderman said:

"When has the Looch44 historically come out?"

How can we ever forget Daddy99 and his historic predictions as well?

I thought only Looch came out. Is he really expecting all 44 of his recruits to come out as well?

Edited by TotallyLegit
NTTAWWT
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

LSU has 3 safeties and 3 corners committed currently and are the presumed leader for Rogers. Two of the corners are only three stars so they could be processed but still feels crowded for someone allegedly taking things like this into consideration 

wasn't one of them quoted as looking elsewhere despite being a current commit?  I think Gerry said that they are also still trying to get in with our current commit, Williams too

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, MichaelDicksonFanClub said:

LSU has 3 safeties and 3 corners committed currently and are the presumed leader for Rogers. Two of the corners are only three stars so they could be processed but still feels crowded for someone allegedly taking things like this into consideration 

Yaites may be flipping

one of the 3* CBs is from Metairie, so doubt they process him. other one is from Vegas (Bishop Gorman) so they may not want to burn a bridge to that school either.

other DBs committed

• Michael Daugherty - #324 composite overall from GA
  • Yaites, #281 overall from Denton Guyer
  • Kylin Jackson #165 overall (Zachary LA)
  • Daylen Austin #121 nationally from Long Beach Polly

betting they are worried about Yaites and looking to fill that slot or think that some of their other guys may flip

9 minutes ago, Thiefery said:

wasn't one of them quoted as looking elsewhere despite being a current commit?  I think Gerry said that they are also still trying to get in with our current commit, Williams too

They're going to recruit Williams through the whistle, including if/when he makes it to campus. They really want him 

• Like 1

It is bizarre to me that we get such scant updates on what’s actually happening with the aggie team. Like, there’s an occasional post here alluding to shit, and that’s about it. 

I went to the “Tell Me About A&M” thread hoping to see something, anything linked. Nope. Just jerkoffs interacting with the most banal twit on this site in Randolph. The latest update is hunting some random new poster down and threatening him over PM because he’s a suspected aggie. Motherfucker. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

12 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

It is bizarre to me that we get such scant updates on what’s actually happening with the aggie team. Like, there’s an occasional post here alluding to shit, and that’s about it. 

I went to the “Tell Me About A&M” thread hoping to see something, anything linked. Nope. Just jerkoffs interacting with the most banal twit on this site in Randolph. The latest update is hunting some random new poster down and threatening him over PM because he’s a suspected aggie. Motherfucker. 

Supposedly King had an awesome scrimmage

FapJd5XXkAQHHYE.png