Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

23 minutes ago, NoName said:

i don't know how you can be their family, look at the current QB situation and how things have played out...and not feel like he should be playing. but with how bad their QBs have been playing and the injuries that have happened for him to get 0 snaps/pass attempts is not a good look.

also their offense, unadjusted, looks horrific. https://www.bcftoys.com/2022-ofei

outside the top 100 in drive efficiency, in points per drive, 94th in drive yards/available yards, 80th in yards per play. 111 in touchdown rate, 117 (of 131!) in value drive rate (drive end value > drive start value based on field position.) 80th in first down rate. 79th in turnover rate...but hey, they are 47th in blown drive rate! that's something!

King didn't help Jimbo out against Alabama either, turning in the best game of his career. Now it's either - hey you were QB1 for me the past two years and just played the best game of your career here, while fighting through obvious pain, but we're going with the true freshman OR hey I know you're better than him but he's peaking right now so we're going to stay with him a little longer.

55 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Bijan Robinson has more touchdowns against FBS opponents than the entire aggy offense.

38 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Xavier Worthy has more TD receptions against FBS opponents than the entire aggy offense.

I would hope so. 

8 hours ago, NoName said:

i don't know how you can be their family, look at the current QB situation and how things have played out...and not feel like he should be playing. but with how bad their QBs have been playing and the injuries that have happened for him to get 0 snaps/pass attempts is not a good look.

also their offense, unadjusted, looks horrific. https://www.bcftoys.com/2022-ofei

outside the top 100 in drive efficiency, in points per drive, 94th in drive yards/available yards, 80th in yards per play. 111 in touchdown rate, 117 (of 131!) in value drive rate (drive end value > drive start value based on field position.) 80th in first down rate. 79th in turnover rate...but hey, they are 47th in blown drive rate! that's something!

I’m all for Weigman playing this year, but Idk why the Weigmans want him to play this year. That OL is horrible and he will get the shit beat out of him while forming bad habits. 

• Hook 'Em 3

11 hours ago, NoName said:
11 hours ago, NoName said:

Is that good?

12 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

I’m all for Weigman playing this year, but Idk why the Weigmans want him to play this year. That OL is horrible and he will get the shit beat out of him while forming bad habits. 

sitting on the bench all year, behind these yahoos, isn't a great option either.

Someone on txaggy put up the Weigman maroon and white film this AM.  I think he completed 2 passes, one that was pretty nice.  Had another nice TD pass that was dropped.  Everything else was airmailed.  I’m not certain he’s the answer they’re all convinced he is, .9995 ranking or not. 

18 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Are these being reported as injuries?  Other?  No explanation provided?

Two of the Seniors went to class the first time ever and they are still recuperating. Jimbo hasn’t announced their discipline for their attendance. 

• Haha 4

18 hours ago, Rickylovesweed said:

What the hell was aggy doing during their bye week? 

I'd make a Schmidt puke buckets coming back up on them joke here, but he's currently at OU. 

It feels like a couple guys got hurt in the MS State beatdown, but gave it a go against Bama because it's aggy's Super Bowl/Christmas/Mardi Gras every year. 

• Haha 1