Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

2 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I get it, but that kid will probably inherit 15-20m at some point.  Jokes on us. 

Jimbo's gonna have him on scholarship @ aggy in a few years - claiming he knows the offense as well anyone every has.  This will let him fill in the x's that 20xx national championship trophy!!! 

3 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

Jimbo's gonna have him on scholarship @ aggy in a few years - claiming he knows the offense as well anyone every has.  This will let him fill in the x's that 20xx national championship trophy!!! 

Well, he’s more sturdily built than King. You may be onto something.    

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Lobwedgephil said:
  Hide contents
Liucci
Staff
AG
Following the South Carolina loss, I have checked with multiple sources and, in what has been a developing situation throughout the day, it appears as if Jimbo Fisher has suspended at least three players indefinitely: True freshmen Denver Harris, PJ Williams and Chris Marshall. A fourth player may have been involved, as well, though I'm reluctant to post a name before I can confirm.

In addition, second-year running back LJ Johnson wasn't in attendance at practice this afternoon.

If I any further news develops, I'll post in this thread.

Obviously not the type of development Fisher and the Aggies needed as they prepare for a top-15 Ole Miss squad while riding a three-game losing skid.

No spinning that

5 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

2 5 stars and their highest rated 4 star from last class...

Plus LJ from 22

Plus one more that Lucci is afraid or unwilling to add

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna give chinpubes a little credit.  At this point, I think if he gets confirmation, he'll name the player.  I listened to his podcast today (I know) and he's pretty much over Jimbo.  

• Haha 2

Who would have thought that bringing in all those high profile players to a very unstable program with limited success would have turned out any differently. At Alabama they can get away with it because they have Saban, a dynasty and putting many players in the league. A&M, well you know..

Now we can see a slow fire build and turn into a giant Aggie bonfire.

Really bad timing. They were expecting to beat SC and have a little run of commitments. I think he is using this loss to instill some discipline to save some of the others. But as discussed last year, when you tell kids that they don’t have to go to class or even practice, then you get kids that aren’t going to want to listen to anyone.

I don’t think there is any one incident but I’m sure Billy will find one thing that seems small to the cfb world to make it seem like Fisher is a strict disciplinarian. Criticism from this weekend aside, Billy is eager to carry water for the program. But there are kids just openly telling alumni they ain’t stepping foot on the field without more money. 

• Hook 'Em 2

41 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It's funny cuz deep down underneath all that bravado, ol Billy right now like

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952aeff5062c377faeaf

Then keeping it recruiting related, recruits are all 

spacer.png

Meanwhile candi over there again all like

spacer.png

God damn I needed something funny like this. Fucked is aggy

/ wish I had photoshop skills 

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna give chinpubes a little credit.  At this point, I think if he gets confirmation, he'll name the player.  I listened to his podcast today (I know) and he's pretty much over Jimbo.  

Not Stewart.  He's their "missing piece".   If anything ever becomes more than just rumors about him looking to bolt for greener (heh) pastures, he'll drop him in the grease, too. 

2 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

Ok, I'll do it. Your crazy (temporarily). Chinpubes is a total douche and hack who is the mouthpiece of the aggy admin. He deserves zero credit. He's never had an original thought in his life. The perfect aggy. You know...a moron.

3baeae4f7f482be2c0161037063acf3b.gif

Pycc4u.gif

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

Do they win another game outside of the mighty minutemen from UMASS?

All of the teams on their schedule are capable of laying an turd, and A&M is capable of randomly being good. Odds are they win at least one of them, I think. 

32 minutes ago, Fud said:

All of the teams on their schedule are capable of laying an turd, and A&M is capable of randomly being good. Odds are they win at least one of them, I think. 

I think they beat Ole Miss this weekend.  It's something they seem to do every year so they can get to that 8-4 record and give their fan base hope and piss me off all at the same time.  It could be the typical Ole Miss turns the ball over 3-4 times and commits tons of errors and A&M somehow wins a close low scoring game.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

I think they beat Ole Miss this weekend.  It's something they seem to do every year so they can get to that 8-4 record and give their fan base hope and piss me off all at the same time.  It could be the typical Ole Miss turns the ball over 3-4 times and commits tons of errors and A&M somehow wins a close low scoring game.  

But they have to beat lsu, ole miss, auburn, and Florida to get to 8-4.  Could happen, feels like the odds are against it. 

5 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

But they have to beat lsu, ole miss, auburn, and Florida to get to 8-4.  Could happen, feels like the odds are against it. 

They probably win 2 of those (and UMASS) to get themselves bowl eligible.   Unless the locker room continues to self-immolate, then all bets are off.

Jimbo's record - Winston years are highlighted.

image.png.7fe13d771f4f801f48e809f00f80f741.png

9 hours ago, Dr. Teeth said:

Really bad timing. They were expecting to beat SC and have a little run of commitments. I think he is using this loss to instill some discipline to save some of the others. But as discussed last year, when you tell kids that they don’t have to go to class or even practice, then you get kids that aren’t going to want to listen to anyone.

I don’t think there is any one incident but I’m sure Billy will find one thing that seems small to the cfb world to make it seem like Fisher is a strict disciplinarian. Criticism from this weekend aside, Billy is eager to carry water for the program. But there are kids just openly telling alumni they ain’t stepping foot on the field without more money. 

Didn't FSU have a horrible APR under ritz bitz?

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Didn't FSU have a horrible APR under ritz bitz?

yes.

Report: Florida State AD explains how Jimbo Fisher 'pulled the ripcord' in final season

Link: https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/report-florida-state-ad-explains-how-jimbo-fisher-pulled-the-ripcord-in-final-season/

Florida State's latest APR score for the 2017-18 year was released in May, and it was 922, the lowest of any Power Five school. The NCAA can take punitive actions against a program -- loss of practice time, scholarships -- if a school's APR score drops below 930 over a four-year average. Florida State's currently sits at 936 but is reportedly climbing under Taggart.

32 minutes ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Lulz. No fucking way they beat Ole Miss. Ole Miss is going to run for over 300 yards against aggy.

3 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Lulz. No fucking way they beat Ole Miss. Ole Miss is going to run for over 300 yards against aggy.

They probably will do that and then fumble 3 times at the goal line type of shit.  Listen, I hope Ole Miss drops a 50-0 game on them in College Station but somehow they usually find ways to squeak games like this out or barely lose them so they can tout how close they are.  

• Hook 'Em 1