Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

It’s a smart move. SEC is just a mouthpiece for the two programs playing. i would assume the SEC announcers will actually defend Jimbo on the gamecast and maybe even be glowing about him to make sure there is no hard feelings. Not sure that was his ultimate intention, but it likely works for him either way. It will have the opposite outcome for the rest of the media, but he might not care. 

Edited by Dr. Teeth

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

It’s a smart move. SEC is just a mouthpiece for the two programs playing. i would assume the SEC announcers will actually defend Jimbo on the gamecast and maybe even be glowing about him to make sure there is no hard feelings. Not sure that was his ultimate intention, but it likely works for him either way. 

Why would they put this out there then?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

Saw a rumor on reddit/twitter that Jimbos agent landed in CStat today. Surely they wouldnt try to negotiate a buyout with him, right? He has all the leverage..

He’s there to very quickly negotiate a raise and extension after they surprisingly beat ole miss.

hot iron and whatnot. Small window of opportunity, need to be pre-positioned. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

10 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Over watch by the SID. Awesome.

There has been no confirmation about why the players were suspended. What the locker room at College Station is like is another mystery. Lastly, the question of what Jimbo plans to do about his offense and calls for him turn the offense over to someone else is just hanging out there.

Jimbo did not want to answer any of those questions. 

I think ClubWhatever is right about public embarrassment as pressure. I think the SID probably laid some ground rules about what would be discussed.

Jimbo wants to keep the curtain closed. At least that way the dumbasses on Texags can believe that all the troubles are over now that the bad apples have been separated from the team. 

I'll say again that it's amusing to me that people keep saying somebody else needs to call the plays. I don't think any of their plays work very well no matter who calls them. They need a new offense. Good luck with that.

• Hook 'Em 3

50 minutes ago, Chopper said:

While the story is likely untrue, that's completely in line with behavior we have of Jimbo on video.  ie... the verbal altercation with FSU fans where he essentially says the same thing.  Still, that's not technically a denial by Billy. 

Brian George, Yulkeith Brown and another aggie player got arrested in walker county or somewhere near prairie view atm a few nights ago. If you can find the mugshots or story, have a ball. They had an unregistered firearm and a bunch of drugs in the car. 
That place is turning into OU circa 1988. 

Never heard of these players. Are they good?

18 hours ago, RabidM said:

While the story is likely untrue, that's completely in line with behavior we have of Jimbo on video.  ie... the verbal altercation with FSU fans where he essentially says the same thing.  Still, that's not technically a denial by Billy. 

I can’t wait for the inevitable public breakdown by Dimbo when he screams and picks a fight with someone again. Everyone knows it’s coming.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, utexas8 said:

Lol.

I think they can beat Florida and auburn. Looks like they may squeak into bowl eligibility.

Yep they are both terrible.  But Auburn is a road game.  And if aggy can lose at home to App State then they can definitely lose to Florida.  They ain't beating LSU on Thanksgiving weekend.

8 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

aggy may not even make a bowl game in year 5 of Jimbo. I’m looking forward to Bruh explaining how this program is building a powerhouse. 

Wouldn't have expected Bruhman to post under "Football Steve," but here's his response ... 

image.thumb.png.57378a7762c18587f49a30751b37d5b0.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Wish I had more faith in fla on the road or aub at home.  But the upcoming 3 game win streak will have them back on the wagon and declaring next season to be back on track for the playoffs. 

will be interesting to see how they close in recruiting though, and make uninformed guesses about what that might mean about money going into the program.