Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 hour ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

Y’all really think Jimbo is gonna sit on the sidelines and watch as 2 men take turns doing the one thing he loves?

he lets it happen with his wife so....why not?

edit: god damn it the joke was already built in, I need more coffee

Edited by ATexanAbroad
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bevo said:

Actually, it would be Brian Hartline, Rashaad Samples, and Jimbo Fisher as offensive coordinators. I don't even know what that's called. Tri-OCs or clusterfuck? I say they should do it. Hartline loves the Jimbo FIsher ball control plan and Samples doesn't really have a preference as far as I can tell other than getting paid. It should work well.

When Jimbo said he was down for a 3 way with samples. I don’t think this is what he meant. 

38 minutes ago, MIkeHoncho said:

They really think an OSU-lifer in Hartline is going to college freaking station to have his nuts cut off by Jimbo?  OK.  

some A&M 9.95er is out there saying that he is crossways with Day and is actually considering A&M. who would even believe that?

6 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Is Jimbo Fisher’s A&M the same as Mack brown Texas football?

not until Jimbo is killing himself recruiting some RB in Florida.

Edited by NoName
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

"Fisher wasting little time."

Liucci is praising how quickly Fisher is firing his dead weight? That's what he's been reduced to? Okay then.

Asshole has already wasted five years. But let's pour some out for his puppet scapegoat of an offensive coordinator ne QB corch / tight end guru.

I'm interested to see who's next? I'm pretty sure Steve Addazio just needs another 2-3 years for his teachings to kick in. He was dealt an unfair hand with all of those injuries. 

5 hours ago, MIkeHoncho said:

They really think an OSU-lifer in Hartline is going to college freaking station to have his nuts cut off by Jimbo?  OK.  

Nebraska maybe if things are going south, but to think he's looking A$M as a landing spot seems like wishful thinking. 

My guess is some hot OC coach from the G5 to follow charlie strongs roadmap for success 

2 hours ago, CashMcCoy said:

A Husker buddy told me to take a look at Elijah Robinson’s most recent liked tweet:

Would be a shame.

recent twitter follows:

https://en.whotwi.com/CoachE_TAMU/friends

image.thumb.png.0f92de4606f77e9eba5677846407fbdc.png

stauffer also liked this tweet:

and another

going a little deeper, his most recent follow (https://247sports.com/Player/Princewill-Umanmielen-46117246/) is reporting a U of Nebraska offer on 247 that he received today.

he does not report an offer from A&M.

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀

Edited by NoName
  • Haha 5