Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

14 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

Some mercenaries may wait until the Christmas break before putting their name in the portal. If they are back home and not in College Station, they won't have to deal with as much harassment. Last day of exams at TAMU is December 14.

Also, holding out till damn near signing day where they are still massively failing cant do much but drive the price up.  

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

I was talking to a delusional aggy today, he thinks

aggy has a better trajectory than UT

aggy backup RB is better than Rojo

that Weigman is better than Quinn

and they will be great in 2 years

i feel sorry for him. 

This is a problem. Don’t pity these shitheads, confront their stupidity. 

• Hook 'Em 5

44 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

i feel sorry for him. 

"So just like McNeal was better than VY.

Farmer was better than Benson. 

Fran was better than Brown. 

Kyle Field is better than DKR.

And yet here we are decades later and y'all still haven't won shit. Get some new material."

• Hook 'Em 7

55 minutes ago, Burntcowboy said:

i feel sorry for him. 

did you tell him Rojo will be in the NFL next year, so duhhhhh?

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

And yet here we are decades later and y'all still haven't won shit. Get some new material."

Don't forget Sirr Parker > Ricky Williams

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/sec/texas-am/sirr-parker-100-yard-return/

Headline: "Sirr Parker's 100-Yard Return Historically Embarrassed the Longhorns"

Reality: We were leading 51-9 and had all our third- and fourth-stringers in by that point.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

They also believe George Woodard was better than Earl Campbell.  

5 hours ago, Burntcowboy said:

i feel sorry for him. 

It’s bad enough you were talking football with an Aggy, why the fuck would you share that conversation with others? 

3 hours ago, tejas60 said:

still, he said aggy had better trajectory. Rojo will not be at UT next year, so what's his point that aggy backup RB is better than Rojo? fuckin aggy.

I think their trajectory is right over the precipice into the Abyss of Woe. 

LSU is getting exposed again. The last Aggie victory of any value fades away. 

14 hours ago, Burntcowboy said:

i feel sorry for him. 

While everything is fairly delusional, if you showed Quinn’s last three games and Weigman’s last three games to neutrals without any of the network commentary, many would think that Weigman had the brighter future.

The analysts & scouts love Quinn’s arm, but our passing offense looked like shit in the final quarter of the season and A&M’s did not. 

Now look at those games through maroon-tinted glasses. Of course the guy would think that Weigman is going to be better. He’s a true freshman who looked good in almost all of the action he got while our redshirt freshman looked like shit at times and should have definitely been benched in at least one, if not two of the games in the latter half of the season. 

Hopefully Sark & Quinn fix the problems of the last third of the season, because it got depressed at times.

15 hours ago, Burntcowboy said:

i feel sorry for him. 

Glad to know Bruh Man is still around. 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

While everything is fairly delusional, if you showed Quinn’s last three games and Weigman’s last three games to neutrals without any of the network commentary, many would think that Weigman had the brighter future.

Huh? 

Weigman was straight up dog shit in 2 of his last 3 games in the passing game (I.e. UMASS and Auburn). Even in the LSU game he threw for under 200 yards. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Weigman started in 4 games. 2 games he was decent/good (Achane played) and 2 games he was really bad (Achane didn't play). 

In the LSU game Achane rushed for 215 yards and the Ole Miss game Achane rushed for 138 yards. Weigman's success was all dependent on Achane. Without Achane this year that aggy offense would have been so much worse. 

• Hook 'Em 2

22 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

The analysts & scouts love Quinn’s arm, but our passing offense looked like shit in the final quarter of the season and A&M’s did not. 

Now look at those games through maroon-tinted glasses. Of course the guy would think that Weigman is going to be better. He’s a true freshman who looked good in almost all of the action he got while our redshirt freshman looked like shit at times and should have definitely been benched in at least one, if not two of the games in the latter half of the season. 

Hopefully Sark & Quinn fix the problems of the last third of the season, because it got depressed at times.

Weigmans last 3 games

vs Auburn 14/31, 121 yds, 1 TD

vs UMass  11/19 191 yds, 1 TD

vs LSU 12/18, 155 yds, 2 TDs.

Those are your “bright future” games.

Weigman had one good game all season, against Ole Miss. Every other game he was either not asked to do much or couldn’t. That offense went as Achane went.

Believe it or not, aggy actually threw for less yards in their last 3 games than we did. And they had a UMass game in there.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Weigman started in 4 games. 2 games he was decent/good (Achane played) and 2 games he was really bad (Achane didn't play). 

In the LSU game Achane rushed for 215 yards and the Ole Miss game Achane rushed for 138 yards. Weigman's success was all dependent on Achane. Without Achane this year that aggy offense would have been so much worse. 

13 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

This is pretty much it. The only time aggys offense looked competent is when Achane went off outside of maybe Alabama. 

Replace “Achane” with “Bijan”.

A&M’s WRs, Muhammad & Stewart, looked better than Worthy & Whittington. They came up with more clutch catches. 

Why not post Ewers stats?

Last 5 games of the season. Only one game over 200 yards and he threw three INTs in that game. OSU & TCU completion percentages were complete dreck.

Okie State: 19/49 319yds 2 TDs 3 INTs 1 sack

Kansas State: 18/31 197yds 2 TDs

TCU: 17/39 171yds 0 TDs 1 INT  2 sacks

Kansas: 12/21 107yds 1 TD 0 sacks

Baylor: 12/16 194yds, 0 TDs 5 sacks, 1 fumble

Again, A&M’s WRs made Weigman look much better than Worthy would have made him look, but our passing offense did not pass the eye test.

• Hook 'Em 2

Nobody is going to argue Ewers looked good to end the season but the comparison is weird when Weigman looked like shit in 2 of the final 3 games. They struggled to do anything in the passing game against one of  the worst defenses in the country (UMASS). 

Outside of Achane going off against LSU, what exactly do you think Weigman did to show a brighter future? Both Texas and aggy struggled in the passing game to end the year but I guarantee Ewers would have substantially better numbers if he went against the UMASS defense in place of any of the last 3 teams Texas played. 

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Quinn completes 75% of his passes for 190 yards and he’s dogshit, Weizmann puts up the same numbers and he has a much brighter future.

never change Surly.