Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

So… right now A$M has a bunch of young talented DL and EDGE guys, but nobody with established track records. One LB and no depth. CB is pretty much an unknown at this point and a great young safety.

On O, a bunch of JAG or worse cubes (which aren’t transferring) on the OL, a Fr QB and a Sr that struggled. A FR running back and no real other options, 2 good to great WRs plus some potential, super young talented TE.

I get the idea that the portal giveth and the portal taketh away, but they need like 4-6 starters from the portal at this point, plus another 4-6 guys in the 2 deep to be 8-4ish or better right now…

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

No LBs no CBs… Going to be running a 7-1-3 at this point here… maybe that’s why they overloaded on DL.. 

OL Clem is going to revolutionize college Ds by going back to a Defense from A&Ms national title days… They say what is old eventually becomes new again, so modern day offenses won’t be able cope with this awesome level of aggy defensive ingenuity..

a 7-1-3?!

New Years Hello GIF by Britannia on EPIX

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

It’s getting a liiiiitle tougher to believe the “missing piece” sell. 

you don't understand stupid sip. now they can all be the missing pieces.

2 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Walker is not on NeonMoon's roster. Wonder why.

he was off the roster as of 22 spring practice - no info as to why

• Like 1

I feel like we've been generous in giving it a solid 36 hours. Going to need a welfare check from @bizzle and @Bruh Man.

Just kidding, we all know that Bruh Man is a mush-brained homer with zero fucking balls and an even smaller IQ. I'd be interested in hearing about the weather in Vancouver, however 

Edited by SydneyCarton
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

I feel like we've been generous in giving it a solid 36 hours. Going to need a welfare check from @bizzle and @Bruh Man.

Just kidding, we all know that Bruh Man is a mush-brained homer with zero fucking balls and an even smaller IQ. I'd be interested in hearing about the weather in Vancouver, however 

ran it through ChatGPT and it came up with a pretty accurateBruh level response:

"Oh, you want to know how I'm doing? Let's see... I'm not sitting on my lazy butt all day, begging for attention on the internet like some people. I'm out here living my life and actually accomplishing things. But I'm sure you wouldn't know anything about that. Keep scrolling through your feed and living vicariously through other people's lives, buddy."

15 minutes ago, texifornia said:

@Longhornfrenzy you're part of our recruiting sell now

FjU4ykqWYAURT1g?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU4820WYBQf9jE?format=jpg&name=medium

This is greatness.  It isn't true and isn't happening and it's almost insulting to their recruits that they think it's believable that this kind of garbage would actually impact a recruit's decision.....but lets play around in bizarroo world that TexAgs is living in:

If copies of posts from the message board were actually negatively impacting recruiting.....TexAgs as an arm of the TAMU athletic department would either be being negligent by not requiring you to log in to view their forum......or selling out their own program for the page view revenue that is generated by the supposed "tons of eyeballs" that view their pages but aren't logged in or registered.

I don't know which would be worse.....

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, texifornia said:

@Longhornfrenzy you're part of our recruiting sell now

FjU4ykqWYAURT1g?format=jpg&name=mediumFjU4820WYBQf9jE?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh TexAgs. In typical aggy fashion you have overestimated your importance & relevance. The only reason anyone takes time to screenshot & post your messages is because we all need to laugh every now & then & aggy is undefeated at unintentional comedy. 

• Hook 'Em 3