Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

32 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Can’t hate on the kid. He’s an undersized guy most didn’t think could handle the work load of being a featured back. Good for you Achane! Go get your bag in the NFL kid!

Really good player, curious where he gets drafted. My guess would be second round?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

There goes their offense. Holy shit did he save their ass in the LSU game. Props to that kid for playing when the smart thing to do would have been sit out. 

And his reward was 39 carries in a game that was meaningless other than for jimbo’s pride.  It was criminal. 

• Hook 'Em 6

1 hour ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Hearing that Jimbo is showing recruits Surly posts. It’s not really doing anything other than make the recruits sad and wonder how all these lawyers have so much free time. 

He wants recruits knowing that he likes watching them fuck his wife? 

I guess that's all he's got. 

And it's not just lawyers.  We have nurses on here making bank. They'll show you their pay stubs, if you don't believe them. 

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hearing that Jimbo is showing recruits Surly posts. It’s not really doing anything other than make the recruits sad and wonder how all these lawyers have so much free time. 

Recovering attorney, thank you.

In my new career (almost 8 years now), I carry a gun and shoot people who disagree with me. My blood pressure and stress levels are better than they’ve ever been. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I doubt he does that because it shows the recruits the difference between the values of the vaunted aggy network and a UT degree.

”You see boys, those damn sips in their fancy jobs in their high rises offices making all that money just don’t understand the real world or the common man. What the aggy network allows you to do is get a real job selling insurance in a wonderful place like Katy and get to experience the real joys of life. They sneer at the good life of living in a cookie cutter suburban track home and driving your gently used Lexus to work, but we all know that that is what good living ought to be. So just ignore your chance to really make something of yourself and come to aggyland and embrace your inner mediocrity. As an added bonus I’ll let you guys fuck my wife, as long as you agree to let me watch.”

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They may luck into this TE.  Texas kid committed to Stanford, but taking an aggy OV.

https://247sports.com/player/jaden-platt-46113077/https://247sports.com/player/jaden-platt-46113077/

Also, Perroni had an update on Bisontis.  Didn't have many upvotes.

I still read Bisontits every time I see that kids name.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They may luck into this TE.  Texas kid committed to Stanford, but taking an aggy OV.

https://247sports.com/player/jaden-platt-46113077/https://247sports.com/player/jaden-platt-46113077/

I have a hard time believing that anyone smart enough to get accepted by Stanford would ever consider going to the dumpster fire that is aggy football right now (and in perpetuity). Eeven with Shaw gone.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

I have decided to trademark "With That Being Said" in order to profit from The Portal.

The US Patent and Trademark Office will just be like "Wtf, there's no monetary value in that catchphrase. Approved!"

At this point, a t-shirt with nothing but With That Being Said on the front would probably do pretty well with college football fans. 

17 minutes ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

At this point, a t-shirt with nothing but With That Being Said on the front would probably do pretty well with college football fans. 

The front has “With That Being Said…”

The back of the t-shirt has all of the aggy players, their positions, and their recruiting star rankings with;

TEXAS A&M 

Winter ‘22/‘23 Portal  Departures

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Still amazed at how classy their departure notices are. 

All the thanks and appreciations when you know in reality they would like to scream "GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE  NOW!!!!!"

My (limited) understanding of the process is that the school’s compliance office has to certify the portal entrant/program exiter as academically eligible to transfer? That would explain the “classy” departure messages. It’s one final transaction- kind of like how you behave yourself leaving a job so as to not screw up any severance benefits. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

what a spread of thoughts on him:

image.png.0922d54df4a2182ff31d6ad5d1fadd07.png

58 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

OL target that was down to aggy and Florida.

Screenshot_20221207-065641_Chrome.jpg

It is going to be truly fascinating to see how the aggy mods try to spin this cycle when it's all done.

It's pretty easy to guess what is actually happening behind the scenes (the $ is staying on the sidelines), but obviously they can't just say that.

How do you spin this kind of disaster at this point in Jimbo's tenure?  Isn't it pretty unprecedented that looch isn't even bothering to release his 44?  Like it has never been this bad?

Maybe this is why they're starting the message board screenshot rumors. YOU POSTERS and damn tu are the real reason why recruiting tanked this year.  Jimbo would've landed another top five class if it wasn't for all your mean internet words.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Sandbagging Steve said:

I have decided to trademark "With That Being Said" in order to profit from The Portal.

The US Patent and Trademark Office will just be like "Wtf, there's no monetary value in that catchphrase. Approved!"

There's a moron roaming around here that will make that shirt for you, his name rhymes with Kidney Barton. 

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, statsman said:

So, how do the Ags make pitches to offense guys they want to keep out of the portal, offense guys they want to transfer in and offense recruits, without an offensive coordinator?

They could do what they did last year with the defensive recruits. Can’t imagine why it wouldn’t work again. 

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, statsman said:

So, how do the Ags make pitches to offense guys they want to keep out of the portal, offense guys they want to transfer in and offense recruits, without an offensive coordinator?

$ame way they did to high $chool recruit$ la$t year when they got a bunch of defen$ive recruit$ while not having a defen$ive coordinator

Edited by NoName