Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

The Oklahoma State LB that entered the portal is visiting them this weekend.  Don't think it matters, that defense was terrible this year and he was just OK for them.

Hmm that’s funny. Wonder how they they’ll feel taking a linebacker out of a soft league like the bdf. Can’t wait to hear that one.
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, blacklab said:

Do we know if A Hill would like to be the only LB on the roster?

My thought as well. A&M has now hemorraghed two 5-stars and 14 4-stars. 

In addition to not wanting to be lonely in the LB room, you almost feel like a salmon swimming upstream against the flow of players leaving the program. It can't be very inviting.

But hey, they're only losing depth and Reuben's coming! Future's bright!

spacer.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Howell on Hill

FjfTAJIX0Dc-1NQ?format=jpg&name=medium

This is what happens when you snort up your own supply of information.

Hill may visit > Jimbo's a closer > We're going hard after Hill > I know people close to the tu program who say he's definitely committing here > He loves our facilities and he's already a silent commit, it's the worst kept secret in recruiting > WHAT!? WHY WOULD HE GO TO tu WHO LOST TO KANSAS LAST SEASON? CALL THE NCAA!!!!!

Edited by RomaVicta
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Genuine question as I guess I have not been following close enough: where did the aggy confidence on Hill come from?  

Bobby Taylor and Karen.  Seriously - thats it.  Even their mods are telling them to slow the fuck down.

And I love Looch already doing damage control on them hiring, as their OC, a coach so toxic he had to run to the Missouri Valley Football Conference in FCS.

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

Genuine question as I guess I have not been following close enough: where did the aggy confidence on Hill come from?  

IDK, all the aggy mods aren't confident.  Looch said lots work to do and Perroni said not likely.  That coastag poster is supposedly an insider, but could just be another delusional poster.

2 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Bobby Taylor and Karen.  Seriously - thats it.  Even their mods are telling them to slow the fuck down.

And I love Looch already doing damage control on them hiring, as their OC, a coach so toxic he had to run to the Missouri Valley Football Conference in FCS.

Jimbo loves drama.

Holy shit, Petrino might soon be fired. He's 5-6 this year, and 18-15 overall at Missouri State.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

They have the funds lined up and know his asking price. It’s inconceivable it could be anything else with the general dumpster fire in the program and the specific toxicity of the LB room/situation. 

Just now, Hiphopopotamos said:

Looch is holding back the name of the super-secret candidate that is Jimbo's actual first choice - the rest of you will know in due time.

“I can promise you’re all going to be very excited, but it’s too soon to mention his name. This was Jimbo’s top target all along.”