Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

3 minutes ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are going to get some guys this week that'll look good to the eye like this QB, maybe the TE from Stanford, and another one or two and Looch and company will boast about Jimbo the great on the recruiting front.

No way that QB stays two years behind Weigman, probably in the portal this time next year.

That QB is the exact type that will have aggy near the top in transfers every year. He's a straight up mercenary. 

He's decommitting from Kiffin's offense for a program that doesn't even have an offensive coordinator. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The texags group generated top 44 that looch keeps promising will be interesting if they keep buying out of state players for their top rated athletes. 

he’ll have to come up with reasons to include them, outlandishly elevate lower ranked commits and be a real outlier compared to the national services, select Texas players that he can then compare the OOS guys to, or a combination thereof. 

at least he doesn’t have to worry about where to put Texas’ qb and rb. 

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

There's a pretty good chance A&M will have a two-deep next season. 

Jimbo knows how to win a national championship!

It's exactly what I predicted. They're going to fill their class with mercenaries but once again be really young because it's a roster full of freshmen and sophomores. 

Then those same mercenaries are going to transfer and the process starts over. These idiots still haven't figured out why they are going to be "young" every single year with this approach. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

They are going to get some guys this week that'll look good to the eye like this QB, maybe the TE from Stanford, and another one or two and Looch and company will boast about Jimbo the great on the recruiting front.

No way that QB stays two years behind Weigman, probably in the portal this time next year.

Remember, the roller coaster can’t plummet down unless it occasionally goes up. Circle of life.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vermin said:

aggy sitting on a CFB throne, now that's comedy.

Hmm, eye of the beholder, I suppose. I see a very ornate bidet + a man with his hands full. Is it not an ad targeting that last-minute holiday shopper looking to give the gift of hands-free cleaning? I mean, fake cowboys in assless chaps can’t afford to be cavalier with their hygiene..seems like a sensible gift for any aggie.

image.thumb.jpeg.061d58bdb106147a66cdabf20225afb1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, SamMan said:

Hmm, eye of the beholder, I suppose. I see a very ornate bidet + a man with his hands full. Is it not an ad targeting that last-minute holiday shopper looking to give the gift of hands-free cleaning? I mean, fake cowboys in assless chaps can’t afford to be cavalier with their hygiene..seems like a sensible gift for any aggie.

image.thumb.jpeg.061d58bdb106147a66cdabf20225afb1.jpeg

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.77a05ee41adb5d5e7d18ea97f952e219.png

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

Holy shit, Riley fucking WORKED Jimbo. That was supposed to be done before he even left Stillwater.
Santucci might actually be the world's worst recruiter.

Imagine the culture shock for Cobb… Starts his career playing for a coach with a mullet in Stillwater, OK. Resigns himself to taking a bag and playing for a hillbilly named Jimbo in College Station, TX. Then Riley offers him MORE $$$ and a chance to live in Los Angeles, CA lol… “Where do I sign?!?”

10 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

So who will they have at LB this spring?  Cooper and Martrell Harris, is that it?  Or is Chris Russell still TBD?

They're assuming Russell is returning, which would put them at those three plus whatever else they add