Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I can't wait to see Billy spin this being a good hire when the market they were competing with was UNLV. 

You already have. Dipshit literally was quoted repeatedly about a month ago as saying "Bobby Petrino who has led Southeastern Missouri River of Feces Valley State Vocational School to HISTORIC HEIGHTS."

image.png.0db037f4862f0f7cd1b67284a0851c71.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Butch Had Not said:

I can't wait to see the big stack of play sheets still in Jimbo's hand with his stupid glasses on even when Patrino is 'calling plays'.

You know, now that you mention it, that may be his saving grace. Assume Jimbo knows he can't carry his fucking binder any more because of the perception that he's not the playcaller, so he can't remember his own playbook, and when Fisher stumbles trying to remember Petrino says "We have 10 seconds on the playclock, I'm just calling _________."

That might actually be how this works. By accident. Of course that is assuming Petrino isn't a washed up, hate-able hack at this point, which is a big fucking If. Either way I think we can expect to see a fuck ton of Fisher looking up at the booth and screaming into his fucking headset. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Either way I think we can expect to see a fuck ton of Fisher looking up at the booth and screaming into his fucking headset. 

I'm here for all of that - Maybe will put that raging midget on my 2023 Deadpool - he may stroke out on the sideline..

1 hour ago, Hookem2147 said:

BB4C87F3-9039-4017-800E-72111DDEAEA9.thumb.jpeg.199a05bce76057b3b6bca0baba0e1abf.jpeg

Incredible

I was in the camp of 'well maybe it still works for them because he's a good football mind,' then I looked up his offensive rankings...

Spoiler

Year — PPG/Rank

Louisville 

03 – 35/15

04 – 50/1

05 – 43/3

06 – 38/4

Arkansas

08 – 22/93

09 – 25/58

10 – 37/17

11 – 37/15

WKU

13 – 31/53

Louisville

14 – 31/52

15 – 29/65

16 – 43/6

17 – 38/11

18 – 20/122

Almost as many years outside the top 50 in points per game than in the top 25 for his career. Best finish without Lamar in the past decade was 52. Last FBS offense was ranked 122. Significantly worse than I had been thinking. 

18 minutes ago, BornAndRaised said:

do you have a twitter? because I would HAPPILY tweet this out on your behalf if you don't. I'll even @ Liucci to make sure he sees it

Haha. I have Twitter for my businesses. Fortunately, sanity keeps me from sharing this stuff there and ruining them. Fire away. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Multiple seasons as head coach with #1 offense in football…I’m too lazy to look that up but I’m guessing outside of 1 season with Lamar, that’s bullshit. 

Saw someone on twitter say that the guy in that video also had Jimbo Fisher and Bill O'Brien as top 5 play-callers in all of college football - this season.

• Haha 6