Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

Just now, Hook1997 said:

I really wanted more of a collapse than this, they will probably finish close to the number ten ranked class.  

Eh, it's tiny when they need numbers, and inflated by having Hicks and Owens at the top. Hopefully Oregon ponies up for Hicks.

Either way, shocked Bisontis stuck. He and Addazio must be on the same dickhead wavelength.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

There's very little left other than bread. Who are you expecting them to add in order to jump 5 spots? 

Hicks and some straggling 4 stars before late period would probably do it, they have plenty of roster space now.  I get they have lots to fill and won’t be reloaded but 16-25 just would have a chefs kiss after their season and people bailing. 

Edited by Hook1997

2 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

Hicks and some straggling 4 stars before late period would probably do it, they have plenty of roster space now.  I get they have lots to fill and won’t be reloaded but 16-25 just would have a chefs kiss after their season and people bailing. 

Hicks is already committed to them. 

• Like 1