Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

3 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Good lord, just when I think it can't get any better, KKL drags Luicci in and creams him for the whole internet to see. I can only take so much Ag on Ag violence.

It's a glorious time to be a longhorn. 

Just saw on the other thread where Luicci got in a verbal altercation with Dumbo and got his credentials yanked?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Pouring candy into a teammates hand is a weird way to phrase passing the blunt

Maybe it’s not weed or candy but “pouring candy into a teammates hand” is prison talk for giving another dude a handy.  Then again at A&M that probably isn’t frowned upon and you get made team captain for doing that in the locker room.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Hank_Hill said:

Pouring candy into a teammates hand is a weird way to phrase passing the blunt

It's probably the rainbow fentanyl I've been hearing about on the political ads on The Ticket.  It's official, the cartel has infiltrated the A&M locker room

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, blacklab said:

That story is close but I heard after the game one player fell down a garbage chute, one got sucked into a pipe, and a pair drank some forbidden fizzy drinks and almost were killed when they floated up near a fan. Also one turned into a blueberry.

And there was an Oompa Loompa named "Coach"

3 hours ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Maybe it’s not weed or candy but “pouring candy into a teammates hand” is prison talk for giving another dude a handy.  Then again at A&M that probably isn’t frowned upon and you get made team captain for doing that in the locker room.

Hmmm.  The A&M campus does resemble a prison...maybe this makes sense? 

14 minutes ago, Fud said:

There's a rumor that Jimbo scolded Loochi at practice for spilling the beans on the locker room weed incident 

Wasn't it already being reported elsewhere and Looch just confirmed it? Not taking up for the guy. I think he was just confirming what was already out there.

Going apeshit on reporters from message board and team fan sites isn't something new for Jimbo. He used to go beserk on the Warchant and Noles 247 folks when he didn't like something they were reporting. Hell, he butted heads with the people at the Tallahassee Democrat too.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Just now, TBGFL said:

Wasn't it already being reported elsewhere and Looch just confirmed it? Not taking up for the guy. I think he was just confirming what was already out there.

Going apeshit on reporters from message board and team fan sites isn't something new for Jimbo. He used to go beserk on the Warchant and Noles 247 folks when he didn't like something they were reporting. Hell, he butted heads with the people at the Tallahassee Democrat too.

It was being posted about by random message board insiders, so Loochi was getting asked about it

Liucci’s loyalties are with the university, not jimbo. He will deliver the message they want delivered and if it’s not aligned with jimbo’s message, tough shit. 

would be fun if there’s some sort of plan to make jimbo so miserable that he’s willing to leave, especially if that plan involves no more money for recruits. 

wildest of wild dreams I’m sure, but fun to wish for.  

• Hook 'Em 4