Jimbo 2023: Watch.The.Tape.

golfclap

It's amusing that Aggies, on the one hand, talk about all the talent they have because Jimbo is a world class recruiter. On the other hand, they say they're shitty because their talent is so young.

What about the classes preceding the 2022 bag fest? 

I do think Weigman looks very good. If he can keep his brain from bouncing around the inside of his skull, he'll make them better. Ole Miss has a crappy defense, but Weigman hit his targets.

• Hook 'Em 1

24 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

It's amusing that Aggies, on the one hand, talk about all the talent they have because Jimbo is a world class recruiter. On the other hand, they say they're shitty because their talent is so young.

What about the classes preceding the 2022 bag fest? 

I do think Weigman looks very good. If he can keep his brain from bouncing around the inside of his skull, he'll make them better. Ole Miss has a crappy defense, but Weigman hit his targets.

Yeah, couple more starts of not doing any worse may help him in the portal.

• Haha 1

They are going to really miss Achane. A big reason wide receivers were getting open in this game is because Ole Miss had to commit so many in the box trying to stop him.

This was the first game where aggy finally said fuck it and gave Achane 30+ touches (rushing and receiving). Surprise surprise the offense looked like it had a pulse because their best player was getting the ball and Ole Miss had to scheme against it. Jimbo really makes this way too complicated. 

Haynes King will look really good next season at Sam Houston St.  

I think that they will end up 5-7 at best but more 4-8 is very likely.  After Last year, all my Aggie friends said “Y’all suck!  5-7, no bowl  and you lost to Kansas!”  This year it will be the same for them with App fucking St.  I cannot wait.  

• Hook 'Em 3

44 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Then if Marshall quit (you can't quit you're fired!) and the rumblings of Stewart leaving getting louder, oooh boy.

I think Stewart leaving is the key to really fucking them up.  The dude is really good and can be like a Mike Evans and just go up and get the ball on even bad passes and make any QB look better than they really are.  He transfers and that offense will look like shit again next year.  With him staying, there is a chance that even with Jimbo's shitty play calling they get decent production out of their O and if their D improves with all those 5 stars then they may get back to their normal 8-4 type of seasons.

• Hook 'Em 4

I think Stewart leaving is the key to really fucking them up.  The dude is really good and can be like a Mike Evans and just go up and get the ball on even bad passes and make any QB look better than they really are.  He transfers and that offense will look like shit again next year.  With him staying, there is a chance that even with Jimbo's shitty play calling they get decent production out of their O and if their D improves with all those 5 stars then they may get back to their normal 8-4 type of seasons.

Moose Muhammad is pretty good too.
  • Hook 'Em 1

"I talked to Lou and Lou said Connor was good to go. Talking to Lou is the first thing I do when there's any question about an injury."

<Video shows Lou speaking to Connor in a confidential manner, and looking at him with genuine concern. Video shows ritz bitz doesn't ask Lou about shit before yelling for Connor to come talk to him. Lou appears afraid to intervene. Ritz Bitz keeps his head down and avoids looking at Lou. Lou's job security is at the whim of ritz bitz, who lied about the entire interaction at his press conference.>

No idea whether Weigman was concussed but his bell was definitely rung and aggy did nothing to check him out.

image.thumb.png.4da1355d8dca374f4259bb17200af9d5.png
tenor.gif?itemid=10041220

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 hour ago, Beantown Express 2.0 said:

Achane is the one that’s going to kill them if he leaves early, which he should 

• Hook 'Em 2

45 minutes ago, Chopper said:

"I talked to Lou and Lou said Connor was good to go. Talking to Lou is the first thing I do when there's any question about an injury."

<Video shows Lou speaking to Connor in a confidential manner, and looking at him with genuine concern. Video shows ritz bitz doesn't ask Lou about shit before yelling for Connor to come talk to him. Lou appears afraid to intervene. Ritz Bitz keeps his head down and avoids looking at Lou. Lou's job security is at the whim of ritz bitz, who lied about the entire interaction at his press conference.>

No idea whether Weigman was concussed but his bell was definitely rung and aggy did nothing to check him out.

image.thumb.png.4da1355d8dca374f4259bb17200af9d5.png
tenor.gif?itemid=10041220

Just past the ending of that clip, you could read Dumbo’s lips, when he turned to Weigman and asked him, “Are you ok?”, right before he gave him the play. Jordan Rogers, the color analyst, pointed it out as it happened. Even the booth knew the kid wasn’t right. 

1 hour ago, Okcool said:

Just past the ending of that clip, you could read Dumbo’s lips, when he turned to Weigman and asked him, “Are you ok?”, right before he gave him the play. Jordan Rogers, the color analyst, pointed it out as it happened. Even the booth knew the kid wasn’t right. 

Exactly. Because the chance your aspiring starting qb is going to say no in that situation is nil. Rogers tried to bring it up but the analyst, whoever it was he sucked balls, started jabbering about basically nothing and cut him off. The subject was never again broached.

As an aside, the production on SECN is shit. Their cutaways were laughably bad. For example, at some point well into the game (2nd or 3rd quarter) they cut away to the field announcer for some sort of analysis about why the OM offense was so good (the deception!) where he pointed out the dynamics of the OM ground game - on a 19 inch screen to his side, and showing their game against LSU not even the current game. The announcers are apparently obligated to say not only nothing critical but be as positive as possible about any sec team playing. No wonder why when the camera showed the stats guys in the booth at the end and the announcers praised them for "helping them look smarter than they are," the stats guys were rolling their eyes and smirking.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Exactly. Because the chance your aspiring starting qb is going to say no in that situation is nil. Rogers tried to bring it up but the analyst, whoever it was he sucked balls, started jabbering about basically nothing and cut him off. The subject was never again broached.

As an aside, the production on SECN is shit. Their cutaways were laughably bad. For example, at some point well into the game (2nd or 3rd quarter) they cut away to the field announcer for some sort of analysis about why the OM offense was so good (the deception!) where he pointed out the dynamics of the OM ground game - on a 19 inch screen to his side, and showing their game against LSU not even the current game. The announcers are apparently obligated to say not only nothing critical but be as positive as possible about any sec team playing. No wonder why when the camera showed the stats guys in the booth at the end and the announcers praised them for "helping them look smarter than they are," the stats guys were rolling their eyes and smirking.

Couldn't get enough of the announcers talking Halloween costumes and Star Wars and other movies. Their patter sounds like they're pretty sure they're witty and amusing. Making a hopefully funny remark is not the same thing as being funny or amusing or even interesting.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, Chopper said:

Tom Hart was the announcer. Same clown who’s Looch’s guest once a week on texags radio. An aggy apologist that Billy and company look to for validation that their house isn’t burning 🔥 

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Couldn't get enough of the announcers talking Halloween costumes and Star Wars and other movies. Their patter sounds like they're pretty sure they're witty and amusing. Making a hopefully funny remark is not the same thing as being funny or amusing or even interesting.

I feel attacked 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Okcool said:

Tom Hart was the announcer. Same clown who’s Looch’s guest once a week on texags radio. An aggy apologist that Billy and company look to for validation that their house isn’t burning 🔥 

Same guy who torched Jimbo for skipping production meeting earlier this week. I think the Jimbo buyout segment was a giant fuck you from the SEC network.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Ole Miss just added to their collection of wins over teams with losing records last night. 8 wins, 6 against teams with losing records. They aren't a good team at all, but aggy thinks Weigman was great.

Yeah ole miss isn’t good. Dart doesn’t seem that good. They barely even threw the ball. They didn’t have to though

Weigman and his family hold all the cards here.  He would be in demand in the portal and would fuck their 2023 season over if he left.  They should demand some accountability and protection for their son and future players under that snake oil salesman. 

Edited by ClubWhatever

1 hour ago, HtownHorn said:

Ole Miss just added to their collection of wins over teams with losing records last night. 8 wins, 6 against teams with losing records. They aren't a good team at all, but aggy thinks Weigman was great.

Troy and overrated Kentucky the two with winning records right?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Chips O&#x27;Toole said:

Jimbo needs to be in full CYA mode with aggy looking for ways to fire him for cause. The treatment of Weigman is dumb as fuck, but Boomhauer gonna Boomhauer I guess. 

Jimbo knows where all the bodies are buried and doesn't need another job. Aggy at way more risk not paying him in full no matter what.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fud said:

I wouldn't be surprised if A&M's offense looks better than it has all season this week. Florida is 70th in SP+ defense, and 114th in defensive EPA

Yeah.  They are not bad running the ball though.  They need to play ball control, have a plan for Achane on defense to make Weigman beat them, and hope to be in an ugly game in the 4th.

12 hours ago, Fud said:

Achane is the one that’s going to kill them if he leaves early, which he should 

This. 

The reason those RPOs were working last night is because the Ole Miss safeties and linebackers didn't respect the pass. They were all committing to the run. It's amazing the aggy passing game has been so bad when teams have to send so many numbers to stop Achane. 

On 10/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, Harvdog said:

I think that they will end up 5-7 at best but more 4-8 is very likely.  After Last year, all my Aggie friends said “Y’all suck!  5-7, no bowl  and you lost to Kansas!”  This year it will be the same for them with App fucking St.  I cannot wait.  

…in year 5.

On 10/30/2022 at 8:49 AM, Harvdog said:

Dare to dream.  Sam Houston doesn't have a QB completing even 50% of their passes.  They're averaging fewer than 150 passing yards a game.

45 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Saw somebody mention Bisontis decommit smoke from texags. 

Can you give us more details on this or screenshots? The obvious rumor I've heard that I know others have either heard or it has crossed y'all's mind is that Robinson lands wherever Rhule does, and thus ends their New Jersey/Philly pipeline. I don't think that is anything more than conjecture on anyone's part, but it's not just outright crazy.

36 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

Nah. He's not that good, and I like our freshman OL and what's in the 2023 class already.

8 minutes ago, Vertigo said:

If I am being honest I might switch Bisontis for Cojoe.

Swapping their best OL for our least promising would be funny. I don't think Cojoe stays in UT's class either way, though.

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Swapping their best OL for our least promising would be funny. I don't think Cojoe stays in UT's class either way, though.

I thought they considered TJ Shanahan to be their best OL prospect.

He's likely to be top 3 in the Looch 44 (ranking dependent upon whether Looch releases it before or after Hicks and Hill decommit).

3 minutes ago, Hornlover said:

I thought they considered TJ Shanahan to be their best OL prospect.

He's likely to be top 3 in the Looch 44 (ranking dependent upon whether Looch releases it before or after Hicks and Hill decommit).

Isn't his knee fooked.  Expected recovery time?

I get that A&M's offense has looked so bad they are going to run with any narrative they can but that's a bad Ole Miss D.   Ever since limiting Kentucky to 19, they gave up 28 to Vandy, 34 to Auburn and 45 to LSU before surrendering 28 to A&M.   They don't play a decent D in their next 3 games so maybe they continue to look ok but the spin is funny.

• Hook 'Em 1