Texas Rangers 2020

TeddyBearStallion

Wow, that is a disastrous take. Elvis is a very, very bad offensive player & a below-average defensive one. I could prove all of that with stats, but you’re one of those guys that wouldn’t understand.

Khris Davis has ZERO to do with this trade, we just needed to move on from the last holdover of our good days. We got two prospects, maybe they pan out, maybe they don’t, but this was a positive move for the franchise going forward. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

I hate the trade of Elvis. He gets too much hate here and will be tough to replace at short, much less as a presence in the organization. And I didn't realize Davis is older than Elvis, and taking a chunk of salary. The throw-in players will have to be absolute home runs for this to work. I don't trust Falefa as a full time short, I don't care what he looked like last season. This trade doesn't look like getting something to really build with for a player that has done so much for the team and still has productivity left, and traded to a division rival.
Davis hasn't been that good in recent years, except against the Rangers, and now he doesn't even have that. LOL
This trade is a success right now in that there wasn't room for both elvis and odor on the roster