Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

44 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

I’m expect a decision Monday/Tuesday coinciding with other things 

Tuesday.  Always Tuesday…

33 minutes ago, NOOBSDUDE said:

I had a dream couple of months back and Texas was in a timeout and I could see ewers talking to Sark on the sideline. We were winning big. Oklahoma was the opponent.

Was it still the first half??

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

So where does he head? Texas, Texas A&M and Texas Tech were all mentioned but every team in the country will show interest. I’ve heard this is a homesickness issue so staying in Texas is likely but you never know. My guess? Steve Sarkisianand the Longhorns land him and he ends up back where he originally committed. 

But it’s way too soon to tell. Remember he committed to Tom Herman at Texas and not Sark so that’s good for the Longhorns.

Finally, what does this mean for Texas in its recruitment of 2023 star 

Arch Manning. I’ve heard Texas and Alabamawere the leaders as of today (sorry Ole Miss) but that can change quickly. If Ewers ends up at Texas, Manning does not — that’s my guess. But a bird in hand and all that jazz. If Texas can land Ewers, he is the starter next season and will be expected to help Sarkisian turn around this Longhorns mess. In this day and age he can’t afford to wait on a 2023.

• Hook 'Em 1

27 minutes ago, HenryJames said:

Finally, what does this mean for Texas in its recruitment of 2023 star 

Arch Manning. I’ve heard Texas and Alabamawere the leaders as of today (sorry Ole Miss) but that can change quickly. If Ewers ends up at Texas, Manning does not — that’s my guess. But a bird in hand and all that jazz. If Texas can land Ewers, he is the starter next season and will be expected to help Sarkisian turn around this Longhorns mess. In this day and age he can’t afford to wait on a 2023.

I'm so sick of reading about overrated Arch Manning.  Ewers shits bigger than Arch.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Codaxx said:

It’s about appearances. You can’t have a kid like Ewers hit the portal and sign with Texas 10 minutes later. I didn’t say there was not any communication. 

Lincoln Riley CLAIMS that his USC deal came together between the post 10pm end of Bedlam and early the next afternoon.  What's good for this goose is good for the gander.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

FWIW - Nahlin is basically saying this is going to come down to NIL.

My thoughts:  Ewers reclassified and enrolled at Ohio St because he got a ridiculous NIL deal.  Now he's ready to come home but expects to be appropriately compensated for it.

How much is a savior worth to our Boosters?

If anyone out there, ahem @RGBIII, is pulling together an “NIL” for our mullet overload, hit the DMs so I can participate. 

30 minutes ago, Reynolds Woodcock said:

If anyone out there, ahem @RGBIII, is pulling together an “NIL” for our mullet overload, hit the DMs so I can participate. 

What kind of cheddar you got? I will make any NIL deal for any sport, position group or player with the right funding

Edited by RGBIII
  • Hook 'Em 6

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust