Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

2 minutes ago, cafe society said:

But Tech's rich history + WKU OC + Pat Mahomes + proven college winner Joey McGuire + vast TTU network = Yahtzee?

Add Emmet Jones to the equation.  Poster on IT claims Quinn is a 'huge fan' of Jones.  I guess it was the good work Jones did at Tech when Quinn was 14-15 years old.  But apparently thats going to be the key to all of this... 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The problem with this thesis is the Texas 247 subscriber base legitimately might be the dumbest collection of imbeciles on the internet. This is not hyperbole.  

Oh I'm aware. But maybe one or two of them really do have a legit connection close to Ewers/Southlake

6 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

The problem with this thesis is the Texas 247 subscriber base legitimately might be the dumbest collection of imbeciles on the internet. This is not hyperbole.  

I think it may be hyperbole when you don't take into consideration or just plain forget that Texags exists.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Add Emmet Jones to the equation.  Poster on IT claims Quinn is a 'huge fan' of Jones.  I guess it was the good work Jones did at Tech when Quinn was 14-15 years old.  But apparently thats going to be the key to all of this... 

Why would he care so much about a WR coach?

10 minutes ago, Hiphopopotamos said:

Maybe we should hire Jones to replace our deadbeat WR coach

49 minutes ago, Sgt. Slaughter said:

I heard a report saying Boston College on the back of Matt Ryan’s 2007 season.

My sources tell me that Ewers has always dreamed of winning the Harlon Hill Trophy and wants to have an engineering degree to fall back on in case he flops in the NFL, so he's leaning to attending the Colorado School of Mines.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

My sources tell me that Ewers has always dreamed of winning the Harlon Hill Trophy and wants to have an engineering degree to fall back on in case he flops in the NFL, so he's leaning to attending the Colorado School of Mines.

I had a buddy play football there and I couldn’t help but imagine what a normal day looks like there in the most literal sense.

Speaking of OB. Guy on OB just posted Quinn is going to Tech. Said if he’s wrong he’ll donate 10k to a charity of ketch’s choice.

Not on OB just had it sent to me.
Well, he's definitely sporting a Tech haircut.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Harvdog said:

Wait…I thought he was a rap producer in Memphis trying to whoop that trick?

Indeed he was the DJ in Hustle & Flow (underrated movie by the way). His name is DJ Qualls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Qualls

Apparently he is gay. I didn't know that. 

Listen from 0:30-0:40. Anthony Anderson's response is classic.

Edited by UDontKnow
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Indeed he was the DJ in Hustle & Flow (underrated movie by the way). His name is DJ Qualls.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DJ_Qualls

Apparently he is gay. I didn't know that. 

Listen from 0:30-0:40. Anthony Anderson's response is classic.

had no idea that Kumar from Harold and Kumar movies was gay too.. Saw him with drew berrymoore talking about it. Had no idea

4 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

In all honesty, Brandon Harris’s eyeball emoji tweet followed by a quick deletion is probably the most telling piece of data we have.

I clearly have the intelligence of a 247 sub because I have no clue how to interpret that. 

Generally, I interpret Brandon Harris positive emojis as the SEC got a great recruit (aggie or alabama) and UT did not.

• Haha 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust