Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 hour ago, Foosters said:

I remember back in the day when separate threads would be started that were just actual updates on recruits with little to no commentary. Can we do that again so the few of us that have jobs don't have to wade through 200 posts of food takes?

If you want recruiting info go the the CFS thread.  

• Haha 2

The description of "chicken fried" is very confusing to people not raised in chicken fried steak country. I can see why. We've likely heard a Yankee expand on this theme. Is it a chicken steak? Is it fried inside a chicken? Where does the chicken come into this? It's not really surprising.

Thus, country fried or whatever. 

I hate this fucking thread when it's just killing time. I hate it worse when somebody laments the disappearance of Grandy's. I ate their one time and left the plate half full. 

I will ask that if Ewers commits anywhere that someone start a new thread. I hate clicking on this "hot" (shit) thread.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

The description of "chicken fried" is very confusing to people not raised in chicken fried steak country. I can see why. We've likely heard a Yankee expand on this theme. Is it a chicken steak? Is it fried inside a chicken? Where does the chicken come into this? It's not really surprising.

I hate this fucking thread when it's just killing time. I hate it worse when somebody laments the disappearance of Grandy's. I ate their one time and left the plate half full. 

I will ask that if Ewers commits anywhere that someone start a new thread. I hate clicking on this "hot" (shit) thread.

If you didn’t sign the petition politely fuck yourself with a whole chicken fried steak please 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I am always bothered when I see chicken fried chicken on a menu. Why is it not just fried chicken?

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Just wasted 20 minutes getting caught up on nothing other than a bunch of stupidass, worthless, buttfucking opinions on food.  Why the fuck is this not in Food and Travel?

Why don't you just wait for ESPN to announce it. you are tuned into surely. Threads like this is what makes this place great 

• Hook 'Em 3

29 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Just wasted 20 minutes getting caught up on nothing other than a bunch of stupidass, worthless, buttfucking opinions on food.  Why the fuck is this not in Food and Travel?

There'll be a real commit thread if he commits and all of the actually relevant stuff gets posted in the Transfer thread. Treat this like the board's greasetrap and you'll be fine.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 hours ago, RabidM said:

Seriously... now I'm wanting CFS. Who has the best chicken fried steak in, or around, austin? 

1 hour ago, TejasPedro said:
Hays City Store has a very good Chicken Fried Steak 

Hays City Store actually has the best CFS I've had in Austin and it's not even close. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Coach pop a bitch said:

Why don't you just wait for ESPN to announce it. you are tuned into surely. Threads like this is what makes this place great 

2 minutes ago, texifornia said:

There'll be a real commit thread if he commits and all of the actually relevant stuff gets posted in the Transfer thread. Treat this like the board's greasetrap and you'll be fine.

Just now, immamac said:

Hays City Store actually has the best CFS I've had in Austin and it's not even close. 

I Give Up GIF - Give Up Sienfeld - Discover & Share GIFs

• Haha 2

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust