Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

One of y'all posted it on the old board when there was a Jodi Arias crime/trial thread with the disclaimer "Don't look at this" Sometimes people are right. Don't look. But we can't help ourselves. But since she was brought up in this thread...

I feel badly about what we've turned you into. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Rage+1 1

27 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is the best country song to fuck to? I can think of two. 

Do not search Jodi Arias vagina because you can't un-see that shit. On the old place there was a Jodi thread and yuck.

Dear god was it someone’s punching bag?  Fuck lol 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

It's not your fault. I feel like I fit in here better than I ever did in the sorority house at UT or anywhere else. I don't have to pretend. Be myself. :) O/T because people have pm'd me...my uncle Bill is in the hospital on a ventilator and has serious issues to overcome but he is opening his eyes a lot more now and the doctors are optimistic...I read @Beau Vine Christmas story to him over the phone and he opened his eyes a lot then. Prayers, Karma, Lit Joints, whatever you got send them his way. I appreciate all the well wishes and told him if he makes it through this (no idea if he really heard me) he has to post on surly. 

Anyway, I love Brooks & Dunn for the sex to country music. It just works. 

So…One and Dunn?

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

my uncle Bill is in the hospital on a ventilator and has serious issues to overcome but he is opening his eyes a lot more now and the doctors are optimistic...

Wow. That's good to hear. Septic shock at his age has to be dicey. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

One of y'all posted it on the old board when there was a Jodi Arias crime/trial thread with the disclaimer "Don't look at this" Sometimes people are right. Don't look. But we can't help ourselves. But since she was brought up in this thread...

Casey Anthony's looks normal in comparison. She has a sex tape I just watched of her giving a beej

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

It's not your fault. I feel like I fit in here better than I ever did in the sorority house at UT or anywhere else. I don't have to pretend. Be myself. :) O/T because people have pm'd me...my uncle Bill is in the hospital on a ventilator and has serious issues to overcome but he is opening his eyes a lot more now and the doctors are optimistic...I read @Beau Vine Christmas story to him over the phone and he opened his eyes a lot then. Prayers, Karma, Lit Joints, whatever you got send them his way. I appreciate all the well wishes and told him if he makes it through this (no idea if he really heard me) he has to post on surly. 

Anyway, I love Brooks & Dunn for the sex to country music. It just works. 

Thoughts to your uncle Bill. 

Also, keep being a sick pervert like the rest of us. It IS home, after all. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

What is the best country song to fuck to? I can think of two. 

Do not search Jodi Arias vagina because you can't un-see that shit. On the old place there was a Jodi thread and yuck.

So many things going through my head on this one.  The only one that comes to mind is “She got the gold mine, I got the shaft.”

Jodi?  Is that you??

BD0E3F83-128D-4D93-995F-CAE55FA914BE.jpeg

• Haha 2
  • Drool 2

Since we’re talking about chics that murder people, several years back I was at a buddies place and two chics came over to hang with us for a bit. I noticed that one of the girls seemed a little odd and looked a little familiar.  After they left I said so to my friend, and it turned out she was Laura Hall, just a few weeks after her encounter with Jennifer Cave. Didn’t ask her if she liked butt stuff though. 

1 minute ago, Handcruser said:

Plowmans kitchen in Taylor has what I believe to be the best CFS in Texas right now.

It’s phenomenal.

That is legit. I would just say if ever in Midland give Scotty's a try. Probably one of my favorites and being a Panhandle chick I have had a ton of CFS. This one rocks. 

1 minute ago, LarryMoeSurly said:

Since we’re talking about chics that murder people, several years back I was at a buddies place and two chics came over to hang with us for a bit. I noticed that one of the girls seemed a little odd and looked a little familiar.  After they left I said so to my friend, and it turned out she was Laura Hall, just a few weeks after her encounter with Jennifer Cave. Didn’t ask her if she liked butt stuff though. 

Fuck that bitch. She got off light. Man what an absolute sociopath. I remember that because my cousin was staying in the same apartment complex at the time. If ever there was a woman that needed to be burnt at the stake...she would be one. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Fuck that bitch. She got off light. Man what an absolute sociopath. I remember that because my cousin was staying in the same apartment complex at the time. If ever there was a woman that needed to be burnt at the stake...she would be one. 

Yeah so my friend knew her friend and didn’t know that she was brining Laura over. It was all pretty fucked up just being in the same room. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust