Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

Have a gut feeling that it’s always been Tech and they’ve had this planned from before he announced. Now he’s just waiting and “hearing schools out” to make it look like there wasn’t tampering or he hadn’t already made up his mind based off previous correspondence. Hope I’m wrong and look like an idiot though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Have a gut feeling that it’s always been Tech and they’ve had this planned from before he announced. Now he’s just waiting and “hearing schools out” to make it look like there wasn’t tampering or he hadn’t already made up his mind based off previous correspondence. Hope I’m wrong and look like an idiot though. 

giphy.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Go with this

5 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Nobody, including the NCAA, does anything about tampering even though it’s blatant.  A misdirection like this probably doesn’t even cross people’s minds.  It sure wouldn’t cross my mind if I was the Tech coach.  I’d take his commitment the day he portaled 

7 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

image.gif.e601248dfd8a0f5561495efce478f03e.gif

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

Nobody, including the NCAA, does anything about tampering even though it’s blatant.  A misdirection like this probably doesn’t even cross people’s minds.  It sure wouldn’t cross my mind if I was the Tech coach.  I’d take his commitment the day he portaled 

9.95ers have been saying we're getting someone that everyone will be excited about, but they don't want to give any specifics because the player isn't officially in the portal yet. There's so much that goes on behind the scenes that we never hear about and the NCAA doesn't give a flying flip. 

19 minutes ago, theBigHen said:

Have a gut feeling that it’s always been Tech Texas and they’ve had this planned from before he announced. Now he’s just waiting and “hearing schools out” to make it look like there wasn’t tampering or he hadn’t already made up his mind based off previous correspondence. Hope I’m wrong and look like an idiot though. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, CashMcCoy said:

https://footballscoop.com/news/texas-tech-offensive-coaching-staff

TLDR: Football Scoop doesn’t think Dodge is likely to take a job at Tech

However, FootballScoop does not believe either hire to be likely. (Don't rule either coach out for future college moves, though.) 

very interesting quote there. 

1 minute ago, JOSEYWALES66 said:

I did have a well connected TCU alum tell me today that they have had numerous boosters call up the school and tell them they want to donate money directly to players.  Point being is that TCU isn’t set up to handle the NIL situation just yet. 

I am sure the Sugar Daddy thread would have some "guidelines" on how one might do that.  

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust