Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust

RGBIII

51 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

https://chng.it/7hTsGDBdMz

Legitimately sign this petition and share it to every single person you know. This means more than you think, if you want to do something real and substantial sign this and pass it around. It will get in front of the Ewers camp

Maybe someone can pin it somewhere here or elsewhere on the general site too so everyone can easily find it.  If you say it might help, I'll definitely take your word for it.  (signed)

Edited by UTDD
  • Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, mwaadeeb said:

Anybody shit-bombing a kid for going to OSU instead of us last year is an idiot. If he transfers here all he has to do is play hard and be a good teammate and, with his natural ability, he'll be a hero at worst and likely a legend ala Bobby Layne. We'll even like his hair. 

I already like his hair

57 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

https://chng.it/7hTsGDBdMz

Legitimately sign this petition and share it to every single person you know. This means more than you think, if you want to do something real and substantial sign this and pass it around. It will get in front of the Ewers camp

You're going to neex to patrol the comments on there.  Already seeing one shtting on him.

Just now, 936horn said:

Ah yes the classic “I don’t know shit but here let me hedge just in case and keep paying me 9.95 to see who else we might pull out of the portal!”

If Texas doesn't get Ewers and we have to wait another 4 weeks for these "names" to drop into the portal after bowl season...

Idk if Surly will survive. 

22 minutes ago, Snake Diggity said:

If Charles Wright had come in halfway thru this season and tore shit up then I would say Ewers might be stepping into a situation similar to what Simms came into with Major.  But Wright didn’t which means he very likely sucks.  And nobody is going to be chanting for Card or Thompson if Ewers throws a pick six.

Ewers will be far more similar to VY in terms of fan reception/expectation; the savior.

Well Wright was injured halfway through the season, so he wasn't able to play, and of course no one is going to be chanting Card or Thompson's names, they will not be here, should Texas get Ewers.

8 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

Might be smart to throttle down posting abilities of new signups on the recruiting board until after NSD1.

The internet is full of trolls and fake personas.  This site attracts even more because of prominence, completely free, and only an email as an identifier.  It doesn't seem like one person's negative comment should mean anything to anyone.

1 minute ago, JBJ said:

The internet is full of trolls and fake personas.  This site attracts even more because of prominence, completely free, and only an email as an identifier.  It doesn't seem like one person's negative comment should mean anything to anyone.

18-year-olds, dude. To paraphrase. And change the meaning. So really just reference.

As grown ass adults, yes it seems obvious and the petition seems weird. We're not recruiting 30 to 40 year old men.

1 minute ago, TriStone said:

We also didn't know back then what a massive piece of shit Applewhite was.

I did some camps with him back when he was either in college or just out.  He really isn't.

2 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

18-year-olds, dude. To paraphrase. And change the meaning. So really just reference.

As grown ass adults, yes it seems obvious and the petition seems weird. We're not recruiting 30 to 40 year old men.

Yeah.  I've volunteered with a high school charity org, and it is still baffling and strange to me how much these kids care about whether I like an IG photo.  I don't understand it, but it does matter to them,

• Hook 'Em 1

• RGBIII changed the title to Ewers or Bust- Lord have mercy I’m bout to bust