Non Texas Recruiting 2023

LTtxfan

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Random note: it's early, but the state of Alabama has three (!) 5*'s listed at CB for 2023; Tony Mitchell, AJ Harris, and Jahlil Hurley, the #1, #2, and #4 rated CBs in the country at this point, per the composite

• Hook 'Em 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
2 minutes ago, Katfid54 said:

This doesn't make any sense on a number of levels.

First, there were never 72 volumes of the Dragon Ball/DBZ manga.  Nor have there been 72 volumes of Dragon Ball Super.  (Also, they're called "volumes," not "editions.")

Second, why is his head black but the rest of his body is chalk-ass white?  That doesn't make any sense, and he's obviously not wearing a full body suit (you can see his tights under his Frieza-force armor below his waist).

Third, who is he supposed to be and what planet is he supposed to be on?  The coloring appears to reflect earth, but there were only two instances where Saiyans landed on earth in pods while wearing this old version of the Frieza force armor.  First, Nappa and Vegeta (who arrived in East City; not in the middle of nowhere, where this pod is parked).  So it can't be them.  Second, the Radditz recon mission, but there is a second pod coming through the atmosphere in the background, so it can't be that mission.

He's also obviously not supposed to be Vegeta, because that dude's tiny.  That means he's almost certainly on Namek (although the color is fucked up) and is actually a member of the Ginyu Force and not a Saiyan at all.  And that makes him a loser.

With all that being said, this is a totally badass edit, and I will pay someone $$$ to make an NFT of one for me.

Ah, a fellow Dragon Ball enjoyer

huge brain.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

First, there were never 72 volumes of the Dragon Ball/DBZ manga.  Nor have there been 72 volumes of Dragon Ball Super.  (Also, they're called "volumes," not "editions.")

Second, why is his head black but the rest of his body is chalk-ass white?  That doesn't make any sense, and he's obviously not wearing a full body suit (you can see his tights under his Frieza-force armor below his waist).

Third, who is he supposed to be and what planet is he supposed to be on?  The coloring appears to reflect earth, but there were only two instances where Saiyans landed on earth in pods while wearing this old version of the Frieza force armor.  First, Nappa and Vegeta (who arrived in East City; not in the middle of nowhere, where this pod is parked).  So it can't be them.  Second, the Radditz recon mission, but there is a second pod coming through the atmosphere in the background, so it can't be that mission.

He's also obviously not supposed to be Vegeta, because that dude's tiny.  That means he's almost certainly on Namek (although the color is fucked up) and is actually a member of the Ginyu Force and not a Saiyan at all.  And that makes him a loser.

With all that being said, this is a totally badass edit, and I will pay someone $$$ to make an NFT of one for me.

nerds GIF

• Hook 'Em 2

8 hours ago, Katfid54 said:

28BBE6AE-A5FB-4C6D-9735-81D6D9DF43D6.jpeg

• Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2021 at 12:03 PM, texifornia said:

I think we've jumped the shark on Jaylen variations:

2 hours ago, texifornia said:

Baylor grabbed '23 and '24 recruits from Daingerfield yesterday:

https://247sports.com/Player/Aeryn-Hampton-46112708/

facepalm-really.gif

I guess if Christine was used for a boy then Aeryn is now fair game.

Edited by Huckleberry

Adrian Klemm -- OL coach addition for Oregon Ducks.  Good recruiter, but was sued for mishandling injuries at UCLA...

Klemm began his coaching career in 2008 as a volunteer with the SMU Mustangs, coached by Klemm's former college coach June Jones. In 2009, Klemm was named the offensive line coach and in 2011, he added the title of recruiting coordinator for the Mustangs. During his time at SMU, Klemm quickly became known for being one of the nation's top recruiters. Following the 2010 season, Klemm was named the top BCS non-AQ Recruiter in the nation by Rivals.com, and was further recognized by the outlet as one of the top 25 recruiters in the country overall. Fox Sports/Scout.com also named him the 2010 Conference USA Recruiter of the Year.

In December 2011, Klemm accepted an offer to become the offensive line coach and run game coordinator for the UCLA Bruins under coach Jim L. Mora In just a few short weeks on the job, he helped the Bruins bring in one of the nation's top recruiting classes and was named the Pac-12 Recruiter of the Year by 24/7 Sports.[3] He was elevated to associate head coach in 2014. Klemm coached for five seasons before parting ways with UCLA on January 15, 2017. 

He and Mora were listed in three different lawsuits by three former Bruins players for mishandling injuries.

After Mike Munchak was named the offensive line coach for the Denver Broncos in 2019, Klemm was named the assistant offensive line coach for the Pittsburgh Steelers, replacing Shaun Sarrett who was promoted to offensive line coach.[5] The Steelers promoted Klemm to offensive line coach on February 2, 2021.[6]

@Sbbruin what can you add ??

Edited by LTtxfan
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, utfan87 said:

Guess you haven’t been paying attention to what Mario was doing already 

I knew what Cristobal was doing but I wasn't sure that was going to be the model Oregon was going to follow moving forward. 

It's fairly obvious they're all in on the bag game now after hiring Lanning. 

2 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

I knew what Cristobal was doing but I wasn't sure that was going to be the model Oregon was going to follow moving forward. 

It's fairly obvious they're all in on the bag game now after hiring Lanning. 

Does Willie Lyles ring any bells?  This isn't exactly Apocalypse Duck.

• Hook 'Em 1