Steve Bannon Indicted

Hugo Stiglitz

• Replies 696
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, bolverk said:

Posting a) for her Bama Chick beating prose and b) for his comments. It seems something like that won't go over well at sentencing.

Let me get this straight, the J6 Committee was supposed to come down to his trial and make an appearance?

I'm not a lawyer, so can one tell me if this is how any of this works?

4 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Let me get this straight, the J6 Committee was supposed to come down to his trial and make an appearance?

I'm not a lawyer, so can one tell me if this is how any of this works?

Nope.  The judge shut him down on all that shit.

It's a really straightforward offense:  did you get a subpoena?  Did you know you got a subpoena?  Did you comply with the subpoena?

11 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

Respectful petition to request a thread name change to “cirrhotic heap of room temp Old Forester, pork fat and festering boil pus indicted”

I love her but OF is supposed to be room temp.  Maybe room temp natty light.  

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Hells yes it does.
Hell, let’s just break it down this way: would you rather spend some quality time with gals like Jo, on the Dem side, or the Repub harpies all over Fox News?

Do the harpies get a safe word?

10 hours ago, Gatorubet said:

Respectful petition to request a thread name change to “cirrhotic heap of room temp Old Forester, pork fat and festering boil pus indicted convicted

While we're updating and shit...

9 hours ago, RomaVicta said:

Do the harpies get a safe word?

Covfefe.

• Haha 1

On 7/22/2022 at 6:08 PM, WhatTheBuck said:

The reporting I heard was that this won’t force him to cooperate with the Committee.

He should probably be subpoenaed by the DOJ next but he’d just plead the fifth. The seditious conspirators aren’t going to talk. 

They are talking, just not under oath to the committee.  They talk plenty in their echo chambers without consequences for their lies.

23 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I'm seeing no downside for him staying in jail forever.

Think of this poor woman.  Who is going to tell her what to think and do?

2 hours ago, TexasEd said:

They are talking, just not under oath to the committee.  They talk plenty in their echo chambers without consequences for their lies.

image.jpeg.5974a8cbd4289aad645122f5108697fa.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What kind of appeal is he looking at? Doesn’t the no-defense defense harm you in appeal?

I thought an appeal could only consider the arguments put up in the trial court.  I'm sure there is something to be said for new evidence but there is no new evidence coming to light here, man.

Regardless, this will be Bannon's argument at appeal:

Doubling down on treason. Fuck the Republican party for their treasonous ways. 

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-shock-troops-deconstructing-government-brick-by-brick_n_62df1131e4b0aad58d1e13ca

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, say[ing], ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.

“Shock troops” are assault forces that lead an attack.

“Suck on it,” said Bannon. “We’re destroying this illegitimate regime.”

• Rage+1 1

On 7/25/2022 at 8:53 AM, TexasEd said:

We are done as a country.  Too many TToms and idiots like this.   Too stupid to form independent opinions, and so rely on the Bannon and Alex Jones and Free Republic grifters to make sense of it all. 

47 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/steve-bannon-shock-troops-deconstructing-government-brick-by-brick_n_62df1131e4b0aad58d1e13ca

Fresh from a double contempt of Congress conviction linked to his role in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection, Steve Bannon is now calling on “4,000 shock troops” to “deconstruct” the federal government “brick by brick.”

He wants to see people “stepping forward, say[ing], ’Hey, I want to be one of those 4,000 shock troops,” Bannon said on his “War Room” podcast Monday. “This is taking on and defeating and deconstructing the administrative state,” he added.

He’d better get the full 2 years. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

There has to be some shock to his system when he gets ferreted out of his catacombs to live without the internet, sugary foods, whatever the fuck low level light his skin photosynthesizes under, and a diaper for the next few months. His peeps can indeed follow him--there's enough prisons to accommodate all of them.  

27 minutes ago, Mdhorn said:

There has to be some shock to his system when he gets ferreted out of his catacombs to live without the internet, sugary foods, whatever the fuck low level light his skin photosynthesizes under, and a diaper for the next few months. His peeps can indeed follow him--there's enough prisons to accommodate all of them.  

He'll need 30 days of medical detox from alcohol before they can put him in GenPop

5 hours ago, crash_davis said:

How far can he go before he could be charged with fighting language, or inciting a riot, or inciting a sedition?  For real, where's the line drawn?

9 minutes ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

How far can he go before he could be charged with fighting language, or inciting a riot, or inciting a sedition?  For real, where's the line drawn?

I guarantee you we will find out because he's not stopping.  Or there is no line. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

The line in the sand was drawn a few hundred miles back, it's just that too many people have their heads buried in the same sand. 

On 7/25/2022 at 9:10 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What kind of appeal is he looking at? Doesn’t the no-defense defense harm you in appeal?

Pretty much all of the things that deprived him of a defense came straight from a couple of DC Circuit decisions.  He can argue that the judge misinterpreted them, but that's probably about it.

• 1 month later...

JFC:

"Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement," Bannon said in a statement. 

• Rage+1 2

4 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

JFC:

"Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement," Bannon said in a statement. 

Phony charges like the ones he was convicted of and pardoned for?

• Hook 'Em 3