Kellyanne quitting

Gil Bang

18 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

George simultaneously stepping back from both The Lincoln Project and Twitter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/kellyanne-conway-white-house/2020/08/23/6c26e18a-e5a7-11ea-bc79-834454439a44_story.html

focusing on the kids, what's important is the children, etc. Just get a divorce, they are smart enough to know.

They've got to have time to write their book.

• Like 1

As a parent, I honestly feel for everyone involved here.  However they got to this place, that daughter’s Twitter screams bipolar, or at least manic. Both of the parents shoulder enormous blame, but there by but the grace of God...

Edited by Bateshorn
  • Like 1

Just now, Bateshorn said:

As a parent, I honestly feel for everyone involved here.  However they got to this place, that daughter’s Twitter screams bipolar, or at least manic. Both of the parents shoulder enormous blame, but there by the grace of God...

Well, she's quite a little attention horse, that's for sure.  

14 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

That family needs Jesus. Are they regular churchgoers? Religious Right needs to go after Kellyanne. Robert Jeffries needs to call her out. But alas, they won’t. They will be left alone so they can deal with this in private. 

Paula White can introduce them to prosperity Jesus.

1 minute ago, woohorn said:

So awesome. Claudia is such a troll ....

"The push for a divorce from her parents comes after she asked progressive Democratic New York Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to adopt her."

I've got two kids under the age of 8, and both are growing up using iPads, computers, etc.

Seeing the Conway teenager putting her family's shit on blast terrifies the living fuck out of me.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

For all of its political differences and cultural cleavages, this is a beautiful country filled with amazing people. The promise of America belongs to us all.

Go fuck yourself, scarecrow.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Cool. Let’s vilify a minor because she’s been raised by horrid shitsacks.

Yeah the parents created all of this by being selfish pricks. Their children are the ones who suffer and that is very sad. The damage done to them does not magically go away. This will take years to fix. 

My spouse believes that some of this could be for the children’s (daughter specifically) safety, that the latest round of social media may have resulted in threats that were legitimate. 

Or, simply being married to someone who is involved with blistering ads against the boss rustles the boss’s diapers and he had a blowout so she resigned to avoid being fired. 

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

My spouse believes that some of this could be for the children’s (daughter specifically) safety, that the latest round of social media may have resulted in threats that were legitimate. 

Or, simply being married to someone who is involved with blistering ads against the boss rustles the boss’s diapers and he had a blowout so she resigned to avoid being fired. 

I don’t think it’s that complicated. Both parents ignored their daughter’s cries for help until she requested emancipation on Twitter. Now they are forced to deal with it. Not because they want to but because the public shitshow would be worse. 

• Like 1