Trash TV Megathread...

Mac8111

Yo [mention=918]Mac8111[/mention], new season premieres at 8 tonight. 

ce71ddb58e4fdded2e39276934beb083.gif

Earlier today-
Me: You know what today is?
Wife: our anniversary
Me: true, but also the season premier of Love After Lockup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Married at First Sight is full blown trash TV as the couples aren’t really matched for compatibility but for TV conflict. “I see why the experts matched us… but I want to murder you!

This season is in San Diego. It appears some have had the standard prenup from the show scrutinized as inadequate for Cali and see some relief in community property.

“So it seems you make a lot of money.” “I do ok. What about you new wife?” I have a shitpile of student debt , credit card bills and don’t like to work!”

“Wow you’ve done well in real estate!” And you? “I had a illegal business selling counterfeit bags. I’m bankrupt and owe my attorneys a pile of money for keeping me out of jail!”

Let’s fuck! “I’m a sensitive male and aren’t attracted to your perfect big tits!”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On Hulu: Hotties

It’s a dating show and a cooking show. It was made on a budget of about 80 bucks.

2 couples of “hotties” are paired and introduced. They have to make a hot spicy dish together in a food truck in the desert. They are interrupted three times to eat something really hot, progressively from 150-250 k scoville units, to 500k, to 1million. Something like make Thai green curry and have to eat a red Chile dusted dill pickle, then a chocolate covered habanero, then a ghost pepper covered shrimp.

It’s only interesting watching aspiring models eating hot shit then wanting to puke it up which is worse, or refusing to drink milk because they are vegan.

On 8/9/2022 at 7:49 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Married at First Sight is full blown trash TV as the couples aren’t really matched for compatibility but for TV conflict. “I see why the experts matched us… but I want to murder you!

This season is in San Diego. It appears some have had the standard prenup from the show scrutinized as inadequate for Cali and see some relief in community property.

“So it seems you make a lot of money.” “I do ok. What about you new wife?” I have a shitpile of student debt , credit card bills and don’t like to work!”

“Wow you’ve done well in real estate!” And you? “I had a illegal business selling counterfeit bags. I’m bankrupt and owe my attorneys a pile of money for keeping me out of jail!”

Let’s fuck! “I’m a sensitive male and aren’t attracted to your perfect big tits!”

I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread. But marrying some stranger and then whining that you need time to get to know this person is trash tv at it's finest.

I mean now that you have legally tied yourself to this person all their bullshit, let's take time to know them. Perfect

Edited by Brothahorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread. But marrying some stranger and then whining that you need time to get to know this person is trash tv at it's finest.

I mean now that you have legally tied yourself to this person all their bullshit, let's take time to know them. Perfect

We e watched every EP of all 14 seasons. It is a favorite trash tv show. We even watched the Australian version the seasons it was on.

All of these folks are some level of crazy.

On 9/3/2022 at 11:15 AM, Texzilla58 said:

Maybe the greatest trashy TV reality show, having hosts stabbed and indicted, I just found Cheaters marathon on vh1. Guess it’s still being made.

Really?  I had seen it listed on the guide but assumed it was reruns. 

The old episodes looked completely scripted.  Is that not true? 

On 9/3/2022 at 1:15 PM, Texzilla58 said:

Maybe the greatest trashy TV reality show, having hosts stabbed and indicted, I just found Cheaters marathon on vh1. Guess it’s still being made.

I know 2 dudes who got got busted from that show. One of them I spent a weekend in jail with.

Not the full definition of trash, but On Patrol Live is pretty trashy. It is absolutely stunning the number of people who give not fucks about driving with no license, insurance, etc. And they all had it at some point but no longer care enough. 

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This new season of Love After Lockup really dropped the ball.  I just don't care about any of these couples and am struggling to pay attention the whole episode.  Considering this thread fell to page 4 I'm guessing I'm not alone in that opinion.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 2

On 12/29/2022 at 10:46 AM, Mac8111 said:

Are we not gonna talk about LAL where homeboy said he wants to put ranch in her butt crack and dip chicken wings in it ???

On 12/29/2022 at 11:16 AM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

The humongous black chick has ruined that show for me. 

Please tell me you aren't referring to the same episode.

This new season of Love After Lockup really dropped the ball.  I just don't care about any of these couples and am struggling to pay attention the whole episode.  Considering this thread fell to page 4 I'm guessing I'm not alone in that opinion.

Same thing happened with me and 90 Day Fiancé. You kinda get sucked in to a few of the characters storylines and then it’s a new season with an all new crew of whack jobs. I’m not interested in becoming invested again. I moved on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
MILF MANOR has replaced Love After Lockup as the lowest TV series on TV …..

We do have an admission of getting pink eye from eating ass …

But man these woman are RAGGED out
I watched that whole thing and saw nary a MILF.
You don't think the Stephany chick is a milf? Interesting. But she did pick the dude who paints his fingernails, so she may be confused.

• 3 months later...

You, Me & My Ex. Why the hell would you want to be friends with your ex? We made it through the first season, this shit is coo-coo. 

There is this ex-Army wife in NC, who cheated with her Marine neighbor while her husband was on duty in CA. Now, she is married to the Marine, but is still friends with her Army ex, to the point they got matching tattoos. Also, Marine's ex-wife (who I'm pretty sure want's ex-Army too) is ex Army's bestie to the point she is the Maid of Honor in the wedding. So basically ex Army, New Marine wife 

• 1 month later...

Deep Fake Love on Netflix. Spanish show. Couples go to a resort and get split into separate houses stocked with singles. Each is then showed video of the other, is it real or fake? It’s pretty disturbing as their relationships collapse over fake and real cheating,

3 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Deep Fake Love on Netflix. Spanish show. Couples go to a resort and get split into separate houses stocked with singles. Each is then showed video of the other, is it real or fake? It’s pretty disturbing as their relationships collapse over fake and real cheating,

Yeah this is about as trash as it gets. It's like temptation island but with even more gaslighting and unethical psychological trauma. No attempt is made to mend these couples' relationships, it is pure carnage. 

That's my take through only 2 episodes, not sure if I will keep watching. 

It gets worse as they go on. Besides the relationship wreckage there is also a game in this misery, and the couples have to stick around to see who wins. As they watch the videos they have to decide whether the video is true or fake. The couple with the most correct answers wins. Talk about cringey as these broken couples are waiting to find out if the won some euros.

$100,000 Pyramid.  I don't consider this show trash, but I don't know where else to put it, don't want to start a thread about it, but I have to tell someone about this shit I saw the other night.  

So I love the Pyramid.  Probably my 2nd favorite gameshow after Jeopardy.  And I'm fucking awesome at it, but that's irrelevant.  Watch this episode (skip to 19 min mark for the pay off) and you'll get to see a contestant with one of the all time great freeze ups.  42 seconds and he managed to say 2 clues that were relevant and one that was a direct contraction of the actual answer.  It's fucking awesome.   If the link doesn't work for some reason, it's S6E15.  Worth the 60 seconds for the schadenfreude.  

https://www.hulu.com/watch/d6fa2d8b-0e8b-4dfa-aa23-d306ce9a3071

Edited by Go Pokes

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

@Mac8111, you caught up on the dumbass Lockup shit? There’s an ‘In memory of’ at the end of the last one. 

Yeah.  I already knew that was coming. Someone had posted a few weeks ago on Reddit that he was running from the police and flipped a truck and died.   Tough deal.  

It wasn't that great of a season but I guess they have to trot in some new blood to see who is interesting enough to make the next season.  

Kerok's "brother" really creeps me out.  

I liked Keith telling that chick that his $15k better be back in his account.   

White girl  being told that he still plans on seeing other chicks when he gets out in 5-7 years and then she still shows up in a wedding dress was just pathetic.  She is the epitome of only hearing what you want to hear and ignoring all the other glaring red flags.  

Would like to see Jade's sister naked.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Naked Attraction on Max, a British dating show done nekkid. The dater is presented six nude datees, who are first revealed waist down, then torso then face then voice. With an elimination each stage. The dater then gets naked. It’s closeups of everything (no pink). They then go on a clothed date. It’s very different as these are fairly ordinary folks. Tessa is a dental hygienist from Dover, loves hiking and Indian takeaway, and hates picking pubic hair out of her teeth. A lot of the eliminations are driven by feet, various accents, and other things besides the obvious.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...