There's absolutely no evidence out there that Trump colluded with the Russians

Hugo Stiglitz

On 4/20/2018 at 9:51 AM, Stros said:

The Russians didn't help trump win. It is was all Hillary's fault. I didn't want to vote for trump, but damn Hillary is the devil.  

Yep, she's the devil without any proof.  Meanwhile Satan is sitting there fucking over the middle class, grabbing pussy while supporting pedos, swinging deals for his brand and his bros with government backing along with Russian approved diplomacy, and a bunch of dipshits somewhere with f'ed up logic based on party over country sold out our elections.  The ultra f'ed up part is thinking Liberals lost.  Here's a clue, Liberals aren't poor.  

On 4/19/2018 at 7:41 PM, Hugo Stiglitz said:

I think the conservative movement was poisoned when religion got involved 

Conservatives have ridden the abortion pony for a long time.  I used to believe they were trying to do something about it.  I have grown to believe that conservatives no longer care and are using it just as a means to get elected without actually doing any of the dirty work to put in place reasonable restrictions or even individually get their own moral houses in order. Its just a con.  Very easy to get on the bandwagon and do nothing.

On 4/20/2018 at 8:51 AM, Stros said:

The Russians didn't help trump win. It is was all Hillary's fault. I didn't want to vote for trump, but damn Hillary is the devil.  

Kind of an ironic post considering we now know Russian trolls were pushing the "Hillary is the devil" story.

3 minutes ago, BYG Jacob said:

Will you post pictures of sucking Trump's orange cock?

Those don't come out from the shrine for just anybody.  You have to first prove you're a Trump loyalist which means you'll have your own pictures to swap.

1 hour ago, Incredulity said:

You’re easily rattled. Guess that comes from Mom and Dad always being there to catch you.  The world is a scary place.  You will be challenged. 

Your reading comprehension is terrible, going senile? And no, the world isn't scary.

Donald Trump Jr. reportedly stayed in touch with the family of the Russian oligarch behind the controversial Trump Tower meeting for weeks after his father was elected president. According to sources cited by BuzzFeed News, Trump Jr. exchanged a “series of text messages” with Emin Agalarov, the Azeri-Russian pop singer son of Aras Agalarov, until at least mid-December 2016. The older Agalarov was the driving force behind the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting, a key focal point of the Russia investigation that saw Trump’s top aides meet with a Russian lawyer who has now admitted to being an “informant” for the Kremlin.

Despite the Trumps downplaying the significance of their ties to the Kremlin-linked Agalarov family, the interactions described by Buzzfeed appear to suggest the families are much closer than previously thought. The exchanges reportedly went beyond Trump Jr. interacting with the younger Agalarov. Shortly after the Trump Tower meeting, Aras Agalarov sent Trump an “expensive painting” for his birthday, prompting a gushing thank-you note from Trump, according to the report.