• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Lol what a thin skinned dipshit

Reporter covers Quay Davis' continued domestic violence case:

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/sports/college/jackson-state/2021/07/19/jackson-state-football-commitment-assault-charge-deion-sanders-recruiting/7917352002/

Deion kicks the reporter out of SWAC media days...

and posts this word salad on Twitter:

Edited by texifornia

‘Don’t call me Deion’: Jackson State coach, former Cowboy Deion Sanders walks out of SWAC Media Day

Sanders compared it to calling Alabama coach Nick Saban “Nick.”

Spoiler

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Jackson State coach Deion Sanders walked out of the Southwestern Athletic Conference media day after a reporter twice called him by his first name.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame cornerback/return man and second-year head coach compared it to calling Alabama coach Nick Saban “Nick.”

“You don’t call Nick Saban, ‘Nick.’ Don’t call me Deion,” Sanders said Tuesday, according to the Jackson Clarion Ledger.

“If you call Nick, Nick, you’ll get cussed out on the spot, so don’t do that to me,” Sanders later said. “Treat me like Nick.”

Sanders walked out after being referred to by his first name a second time.

Respect, honor, peace and joy.  Can't be bothered with courts or bills or rude reporters.

A judge on Friday ruled against Deion Sanders in
an auto repairs dispute after the former Dallas Cowboys player
failed to show up for court.  Sanders may have to pay more than $5,000 after the judge ruled
in favor of an auto-body shop for an unpaid paint job and repairs
made in 2000 to Sanders' 1985 Mercedes convertible.

A vintage car restoration company had claimed in a lawsuit that
Sanders refused to pay $4,265 for repairs to his 1961 Lincoln
Continental convertible. The owner of the shop claimed Sanders
wanted to pay only $1,500 of the bill because Jesus had informed
him that was all he needed to pay.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Landomatic said:

‘Don’t call me Deion’: Jackson State coach, former Cowboy Deion Sanders walks out of SWAC Media Day

Sanders compared it to calling Alabama coach Nick Saban “Nick.”

Hide contents

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. — Jackson State coach Deion Sanders walked out of the Southwestern Athletic Conference media day after a reporter twice called him by his first name.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame cornerback/return man and second-year head coach compared it to calling Alabama coach Nick Saban “Nick.”

“You don’t call Nick Saban, ‘Nick.’ Don’t call me Deion,” Sanders said Tuesday, according to the Jackson Clarion Ledger.

“If you call Nick, Nick, you’ll get cussed out on the spot, so don’t do that to me,” Sanders later said. “Treat me like Nick.”

Sanders walked out after being referred to by his first name a second time.

What a crybaby. If I was that reporter I would troll him and ask, "so coach, is Deion NOT your first name anymore? When did you change it?"

4 hours ago, n64ra said:

"because Jesus had informed him that was all he needed to pay."

Hmm, I had not thought of trying that one. I mean, Jesus has yet to tell me such a fact. BRB - trying it at P. Terry's.

I figure y'all are all busy reading the realignment thread but knew you'd want an update. Didn't work. Had to pay full price for my burger. :( Thanks for nothing, Deon. Oops, I mean Coach Prime.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

she's getting $200k / month child support from pj washington, allegedly 

And guess what 'Prime' prep school PJ attended once upon a time?

Based on the few JSU folks I've talked to, Coach Prime is putting in serious work. There was some skepticism about how much time he would actually devote to coaching. 

On 12/11/2021 at 6:22 AM, Brothahorn said:

And guess what 'Prime' prep school PJ attended once upon a time?

Based on the few JSU folks I've talked to, Coach Prime is putting in serious work. There was some skepticism about how much time he would actually devote to coaching. 

#1 recruit in the country just decommitted from FSU and has committed to Jackson St.  He's a cornerback out of Georgia.  He's clearly putting some time into recruiting.

• immamac changed the title to Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado