Deion Sanders "Coach Prime" Now At Colorado

Don Johnson

13 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Pretty neutral on him as a person actually. I like Colorado and glad they’re getting some chances at kids they wouldn’t have. But the hype is still unwarranted at this point.

He did go 12-1 last season and has the #1 transfer class in the country.  Gotta win games on Saturdays, but he's getting it done so far.

1 hour ago, Chewbacca said:

He did go 12-1 last season and has the #1 transfer class in the country.  Gotta win games on Saturdays, but he's getting it done so far.

Meh.  Mark Adams did the same( or better with a Sweet 16 appearance against primo competition) and there's a parade of folks lampooning what he does.

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Basketball/TransferTeamRankings/

1 minute ago, slorch said:

Meh.  Mark Adams did the same( or better with a Sweet 16 appearance against primo competition) and there's a parade of folks lampooning what he does.

https://247sports.com/Season/2022-Basketball/TransferTeamRankings/

I freely admit he has to win games, but thus far what more can he do?  He brought in a solid coaching staff and he's recruiting lights out.  They don't play games until the fall.

• Hook 'Em 1

Gotta consider the competition level. He was able to use his name/schtick to attract the best talent in the lowest level of college football. Completely different world at the D1 level. He’s doing all the right things, now we’ll see if he’s got the talent to pull it off.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I do think group prayer in a public university should be banned unless every member of the group is questioned anonymously if they want to partake and it's 100 percent agreed upon. I can see in that setting how it could make people uncomfortable but they don't say anything out of fear of retaliation against them by the coach or others. 

• Hook 'Em 5

On 3/4/2023 at 9:19 AM, Hermanator said:

I do think group prayer in a public university should be banned unless every member of the group is questioned anonymously if they want to partake and it's 100 percent agreed upon. I can see in that setting how it could make people uncomfortable but they don't say anything out of fear of retaliation against them by the coach or others. 

Lame. How about if you don't like something simply voice your opinion and or don't participate.  IF anyone did retaliate, which I would highly doubt, both sides are entitled to the outcome their decisions lead to.     

On 3/5/2023 at 1:05 AM, slorch said:

Matthew 6: verses 5-6

Ok, Harris. Let's not...

image.jpeg.528430d98b0251f35ee4344d3200cd16.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, RollLeft said:

Lame. How about if you don't like something simply voice your opinion and or don't participate.  IF anyone did retaliate, which I would highly doubt, both sides are entitled to the outcome their decisions lead to.     

Ok, Harris. Let's not...

image.jpeg.528430d98b0251f35ee4344d3200cd16.jpeg

That's insanely stupid. A person who doesn't want religion pushed onto them at a public University should have to deal with being ostracized and retaliated against by the team/coaches? Are you retarded? It's a public university. Keep practicing all religion out of sanctioned university events. 

• Fuck You 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2023 at 4:57 PM, Hermanator said:

That's insanely stupid. A person who doesn't want religion pushed onto them at a public University should have to deal with being ostracized and retaliated against by the team/coaches? Are you retarded? It's a public university. Keep practicing all religion out of sanctioned university events. 

now, now little butterfly... no need to use the R-word...

4 hours ago, PilotsError said:

He will be entertaining if he goes 12-0 or 1-11. Anything else and he’ll be forgotten about. 

Strings together a few losing seasons after all this hype, they may be asking Deion where he was the night of the Jon Benet Ramsey murder. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

I'm still having a hard time wrapping my head around what is going on at CU right now.  It's unreal.  Not only is the spring game sold out, but it will be televised by ESPN.  That's certainly never happened.

Must be the answer to the prayers of the retaliating, ostracizing, regarded, religious nuts that have sanctioned the event.  At least according to @Hermanator

• 3 weeks later...