2 for RRSO

Bob Lives!

On 9/29/2020 at 8:54 AM, Bob Lives! said:

ce0a1bc711108a0a79d3c95c5f748b9d.jpg

Happy shopping, asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your ask is fair, based on market. I just cant believe that's the market right now. No State Fair, very few of the common spectacles that make this one what it is. Wasted trip this year. Same with DKR. UTEP was my first missed home game in 8 years. It just is not fun with all of this bs and restrictions. 

Edited by brojangles2
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, brojangles2 said:

UTEP was my first missed home game in 8 years. It just is not fun with all of this bs and restrictions. 

If you didn't go, how do you know?  I actually really enjoyed the UTEP game atmosphere. It was easy in/easy out. No garage traffic.  No people crowing into my seats. No beer line. No bathroom line.  Now granted, I'll gladly put up with all that stuff for a sellout crowd and a great game against a ranked opponent, but UTEP is never going to be that game regardless of Covid.  

I agree, TX/OU is a very different animal this year. Thus my tickets being on sale.  That and I only got two, instead of the usual four.  But if you want to be there in person to see Texas finally put one on the Sooners again, tickets won't be easy to come by.   

Edited by Bob Lives!
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 hours ago, brojangles2 said:

Your ask is fair, based on market. I just cant believe that's the market right now. No State Fair, very few of the common spectacles that make this one what it is. Wasted trip this year. Same with DKR. UTEP was my first missed home game in 8 years. It just is not fun with all of this bs and restrictions. 

The COVID 25% attendance policy is awesome for fans IMO. I was at UTEP and went to see SMU last weekend. Walk right into the stadium...zero beer lines...empty bathrooms. No one sitting near you but your family and friends. For this reason my sister got my TCU tickets for Saturday as she doesn’t typically like to be in large crowds.

Edited by Tailgate

8 hours ago, Tailgate said:

The COVID 25% attendance policy is awesome for fans IMO. I was at UTEP and went to see SMU last weekend. Walk right into the stadium...zero beer lines...empty bathrooms. No one sitting near you but your family and friends. For this reason my sister got my TCU tickets for Saturday as she doesn’t typically like to be in large crowds.

I hear that side, and I know it exists. It’s fair! I just very much enjoy my crew that I don’t get to see all year long. I love my tailgate and look forward to the huge crowds of football season. I’m a soak in the sights and sounds guy. It is not the same for me without it. Let’s be honest, the football is quite underwhelming. I renew year after year bc it’s just simply where I like to be. I’ve learned to live with the product. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This is where I am; I’m making the donation and buying tickets every year until I’m literally too old to go to games. I’m not making any games this year, but the limited supply has made it to where (assuming we play all of the games) I can make my ticket and LF donation money back, plus a little. I was able to sell my Sec 19 OU tix this year for what I normally sell my Sec 22 tix (I buy 4 but only use 2) for every other year....

Edited by Ignatius