Fatsa v Mensa Game Thread

RPM

1 minute ago, BradInATX said:

I think you guys are missing stork's point. What he's saying is that 10 and a half years of sloppy play, mental mistakes, lack of offensive aggression with a lead, stupid penalties, and showing up to games mentally unprepared can be attributed to the BLM thing that happened four months ago.
I don't see how any reasonable fan can disagree imo

fify.,,,

3 minutes ago, stork642 said:

Did you have too much White Claw?  Please stay off the roads.  

No, i don't drink. I just watched my team lose because some fucking idiot fumbled at the goal line. And now you're telling me he fumbled because he was just so focused on being a SJW that he forgot how to hold onto a fucking football.

I'm not sure which of you is dumber.

6 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

No, i don't drink. I just watched my team lose because some fucking idiot fumbled at the goal line. And now you're telling me he fumbled because he was just so focused on being a SJW that he forgot how to hold onto a fucking football.

Go take your midol and pipe down pam. Go bake some cookies.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, El Squared said:

Anyone notice how aggressive TCU was through 4 quarters?

Or how their receivers fought for and caught the ball?

Or how they didn't miss as many tackles?

Just sayin': coaching matters.

Stark difference in the 2. Patterson was getting after his players all day after they fucked something up. And he was in the refs ear all game long too. Tom was/is much more passive. That makes a difference.

25 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

You don’t read very well do you.  I never said one causes the other but people see what they want to see I guess.  Does it make you feel smarter when you call other people dumb?  If so... good for you.  

20 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

No, I'm negging stupid posts. If you don't like it then stop being stupid. 

You stupid chucklefucks don't even realize that you're giving Herman an excuse he doesn't deserve. 

And stop crying about being negged.

I’ve been blasting Herman non stop. I’m posting to Pam because I’m a surly asshole to women posting about sports. I’m joking around poster police. 

3 minutes ago, Deej said:

We're all dumber for continuing to follow this team. 

I’ve never thought of myself as having sadomasochist tendencies but at this point I starting to wonder.  The stress this team causes is off the chart.  When Smith dropped that pass I screamed so loud that my wife and son thought someone had just died.  Fuck.  I’m getting stressed out just thinking about all the missed easy opportunities.  

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, stork642 said:

I’ve never thought of myself as having sadomasochist tendencies but at this point I starting to wonder.  The stress this team causes is off the chart.  When Smith dropped that pass I screamed so loud that my wife and son thought someone had just died.  Fuck.  I’m getting stressed out just thinking about all the missed easy opportunities.  

It's time to find a relaxing hobby to fill our Saturdays. 

• Hook 'Em 2

If this team played fundamentally sound, disciplined football everything would be ok.

Why is it so fucking hard for this program to do that?

Couldn’t do it in Mack’s last 4 years, Charlie’s 3 years or Herm’s 4.

Seems like a systemic problem.

I don’t know who to blame but this sucks.

29 minutes ago, Whatever said:

If this team played fundamentally sound, disciplined football everything would be ok.

Why is it so fucking hard for this program to do that?

Couldn’t do it in Mack’s last 4 years, Charlie’s 3 years or Herm’s 4.

Seems like a systemic problem.

I don’t know who to blame but this sucks.

we can't do it because Charlie Stong is an idiot and Herman is a pussy, for all his talk.  family fridays??  can we cut the stupid shit and start playing football?

3 hours ago, tx ind said:

Take the loss pussy

I hate that motherfucker so much now. There wasn’t an ounce of contrition, anger or disappointment in that presser. He doesn’t fucking get it. Everyone on this board cares more about winning and losing more than he does. He just doesn’t sound like a man who cares that they just lost to a really shitty team. If I got the impression he cared half as much as I did about the loss I could cut him some slack. He obviously doesn’t. 

Maybe he should do something more productive with his “family Friday’s” like doing a walk through or something. Obviously stickball and trash can basketball aren’t getting it done.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Her date was definitely not too beaucoup. They got in a fight at half time and she cried most of the second half. I should have known that Herman and her were cosmically connected and he was crying too. Fuck Herman. Fuck hipster boyfriends. Fuck ou. Fuck everything.

a8GKwrjc_o.jpeg
ZzGImw0b_o.jpeg

LOL @ at the pint of Bacardi

8 hours ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

I hate that motherfucker so much now. There wasn’t an ounce of contrition, anger or disappointment in that presser. He doesn’t fucking get it. Everyone on this board cares more about winning and losing more than he does. He just doesn’t sound like a man who cares that they just lost to a really shitty team. If I got the impression he cared half as much as I did about the loss I could cut him some slack. He obviously doesn’t. 

Maybe he should do something more productive with his “family Friday’s” like doing a walk through or something. Obviously stickball and trash can basketball aren’t getting it done.

You're kind of neglecting that we are a really shitty team too. I mean one of us shitty teams has to lose, right?

13 hours ago, Helobious said:

Stark difference in the 2. Patterson was getting after his players all day after they fucked something up. And he was in the refs ear all game long too. Tom was/is much more passive. That makes a difference.

Tom probably can’t do that. This group would simply quit, see half time week one. 

Why do people think Sterns is a good safety?  Crazy overrated 

Tom probably can’t do that. This group would simply quit, see half time week one. 

Why do people think Sterns is a good safety?  Crazy overrated 
He made some spectacular plays as a true Freshman (along with his share of boneheaded ones) but I sadly have to agree, he hasnt been the same ever since his big injury...and not sure he wasnt a little overrated coming out of HS.

16 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

Her date was definitely not too beaucoup. They got in a fight at half time and she cried most of the second half. I should have known that Herman and her were cosmically connected and he was crying too. Fuck Herman. Fuck hipster boyfriends. Fuck ou. Fuck everything.

a8GKwrjc_o.jpeg

ZzGImw0b_o.jpeg

Valient effort to save this thread, but unfortunately I don't think it's possible unless she's texting her wealthy parents to pay THs buyout 

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, USNALonghorn said:

Just looked at the stats: Roschon Johnson averaged 12.6 fucking yards per carry, but was only handed the ball five times. What in the ever loving fuck does TH look at during the week? It was blatantly obvious TCU was weak against the run. Fucking idiot.

So you mean when we get 1st & goal because of the running game, maybe we should run it once or twice once we're there?

20 hours ago, USNALonghorn said:

Just looked at the stats: Roschon Johnson averaged 12.6 fucking yards per carry, but was only handed the ball five times. What in the ever loving fuck does TH look at during the week? It was blatantly obvious TCU was weak against the run. Fucking idiot.

infuriating.