Fuck Big 12 refs

taybo20

6 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

It sure did!  Me and my friends all were having a good laugh about it last night on our conference call with the Big 12 office.

We made the strategic decision to call off the conspiracy during the Texas-Kansas State game last night just to give you all some confidence heading forward.

We're going to fire it up again some time soon, though. Want to guess which game it will be?

I’m somewhat certain you are kidding, but I am not comfortably  certain you are kidding.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

That martinez td that was called a td when he was obviously short was insane. Bama safety-level bad

The fact that she could see it clearly from her spot, THEN they reviewed it and upheld it. The announcers were saying "we can't see the tip of the ball" even though the ball was parallel longways with the goalline. Geometry, how does it work? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, NorthLoop said:

The fact that she could see it clearly from her spot, THEN they reviewed it and upheld it. The announcers were saying "we can't see the tip of the ball" even though the ball was parallel longways with the goalline. Geometry, how does it work? 

I’ll even give the replay a pass based on the technicalities (that seem to be used haphazardly, another issue) but the real problem is the side judge saw a td when the replay did definitely show there was not way she saw a td. So she guessed, or she saw something that didn’t happen. 
and with replay rules applied as they were, call stands. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I was talking to a guy that is an official for Southland and Mountain West games. I showed him this picture of the play and he gave the expected" can't tell from a picture, Yada yada" answer. He had mentioned to me before that there was a particular Big 12 official who is a frequent contributor to the weekly correction videos and conference calls they have. (I guessed Rec Specs but he said no not him). Then I showed him the second picture, he laughed and said "Yeah it was probably a blown call then!"

20221108_083829.jpg

20221108_083852.jpg

Takes 15 mins to figure out how bad to fuck Texas over. He gets blocked into the punter it's not roughing or running into.

Fuck these turd refs

No way a corner blitz when RB is lined up at QB couldn't see that coming lmao

Sark you fucking turd fuck you

6 hours ago, MaybeACoordinator said:

I’ve already begun preparing my anus for tonight, There is just no way they will allow us to spoil the undefeated season of a loyal Big 12 member. Mainly just interested in seeing how they try not to be incredibly obvious. 

Yep

Flag every Texas big play this will be a screw job all the way around just like 2015 Okie Lite.

Guy holds our guy the whole way they call hands to the face when his hands around his shoulder pads. 

No way we get out of this game with a W with these crooked chickenshit goat fucker refs.

• Like 1

So the refs understand holding, just only on one side.

14 minutes ago, Nueces River Rat said:

Two hands to face penalties?  Lol!   But this is what happens when you have a coach who works the Refs like Dykes.

And you are playing in a conference that is getting ready to die after you leave in two years.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

No explanation at all, and no conjecture. 

i wondered if he hit the ball when he shifted.  Otherwise, if they called the line shift call then it’s very wrong. 

I believe Fowler said Coburn was called for the penalty.  Coburn calls out the line to move and the ref interpreted that as him trying to simulate a snap.