Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

7 minutes ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

Tell me you weren't at the Rose Bowl On January 4, 2006 without telling me you weren't at the Rose Bowl on Jan. 4, 2006.

i actually was there.  and unfortunately, i have been around for every year since...the majority of which have been further proof that there cannot be a god...or if there is...he's a sick fuck.

• Hook 'Em 4

21 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t feel like looking, which group from the state lege fled to New Mexico to avoid a quorum and opening a session?  

Texas Dems did it in 2003 over new Congressional maps and 2021 over the terrible voting bill
Oregon GOP did it in 2019 over cap and trade legislation

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

The Chief Legal Officer of the State of Texas is dodging service like a fucking deadbeat dad.

We all knew he was a piece of shit, but this is really something.

This is nothing.  Recall that he met with trans kids and their parents, pretending to be human for a moment, then pissed in their face by using the full power of the State to persecute them for his own personal and political aggrandizement.  He's a monster.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I don’t feel like looking, which group from the state lege fled to New Mexico to avoid a quorum and opening a session?  

The Killer Bees.

https://lrl.texas.gov/whatsNew/client/index.cfm/2016/5/26/The-Texas-Killer-Bees#:~:text=37 years ago%2C during the,quorum on two bills%3A S.B.

Edited by Bullneck

1 hour ago, Horn Under a Bad Sign said:

FZZv9quXEAEvvEO?format=jpg&name=large

Paxton's priorities, in order, are his own protection and the Right's attitude to their culture war.  If given the choice between stopping human trafficking or protecting book bans, he's going with the book ban.

Texas politics is very flawed that in that our statewide officials only really care about the opinions of 10-20% of the voters. If they get those voters in the primary, they're elected. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Texas politics is very flawed that in that our statewide officials only really care about the opinions of 10-20% of the voters. If they get those voters in the primary, they're elected. 

And they get the added bonus of getting to tell that 10-20% what their opinion should be.  The whole thing is fucked.

21 hours ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Ken Paxton is a coward and a cunt.

Cunts deserve so much better than suffering such comparisons. Ken Paxton is a Republican. There’s no worse epithet in 2022, at least domestically. These people are traitors to the Republic at every turn.

Edited by Degenerate Gardner
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1