Ken Paxton is dirty? NO FUCKING WAY!

Gil Bang

On 1/14/2021 at 2:02 PM, Biff Tannen said:

I don't have any expertise, but my opinion is he's a fucking asshole that should die a fiery death.

Can we get a conflagration expert over here and get this fiery death underway?  We all have a lot of other shit to do.  

2 hours ago, Foggy Notion said:

Ken, you participated in an insurrection against the U.S. Government and you are an officer of a State Government sworn to uphold that Federal Government.  

Ken, you knowingly protected a money launderer for international crime syndicates with real estate interests in Texas in order to win re-election.  

Ken, you fired most of the people on your staff who raised legitimate ethical concerns about the above as well as infidelity where you traded prosecutorial secrets in exchange or sexual favors.   

General Paxton, your problem isn't not getting a pardon.  god be with you. 

I say we convince the Pennsylvania Lt. Governor to wander every state that borders the Gulf of Mexico, picking and choosing mouth-breathing baboon politicos at his whim, and forcing them into merciless cage matches where he barely even has to look at them before they soil themselves and thrash about in a fear-induced epileptic fit. Start with the tough-talking ones. Wait, they all do that. Hell, start anywhere.

It will take a really long time, and we'll have to make up some rule about visiting a new state every week, or else he'll stall out in just one state capitol.

The only one he will spare is Twinkle Cavanaugh, who finally finds her calling, and hangs on his ankle like one of the groupie chicks in a Frazetta Conan painting.

• Haha 1

I say we convince the Pennsylvania Lt. Governor to wander every state that borders the Gulf of Mexico, picking and choosing mouth-breathing baboon politicos at his whim, and forcing them into merciless cage matches where he barely even has to look at them before they soil themselves and thrash about in a fear-induced epileptic fit. Start with the tough-talking ones. Wait, they all do that. Hell, start anywhere.
It will take a really long time, and we'll have to make up some rule about visiting a new state every week, or else he'll stall out in just one state capitol.
The only one he will spare is Twinkle Cavanaugh, who finally finds her calling, and hangs on his ankle like one of the groupie chicks in a Frazetta Conan painting.

I nominate Roy Moore, Steve Marshall, John Merrill, Mo Brooks, and Tommy Tuberville to be the representatives from Alabama

1 minute ago, Bama Chick said:

I nominate Roy Moore, Steve Marshall, John Merrill, Mo Brooks, and Tommy Tuberville to be the representatives from Alabama

I actually don't want Roy bothered because he's so damn funny without even trying. The sinister ones are the ones who seem sane. They are also the ones who need to be scared of Fetterman. Moore would wander up to Fetterman like one of those videos where the kitten wanders into the gorilla cage.

I bet you Gary Palmer thinks he's all safe and reasonable. Let Fetterman come crashing through Gary's skylight while he's picking all the pepperoni off his CiCi's takeout pizza.

• Like 1

Feller is a cock-eyed scoundrel.  <Allegedly> Fucked Donna Campbell’s staff member <Allegedly>.  I’m not one to judge a man for the fidelity to his wife, unless you stomp around in a “Christian” cloak of righteousness.  It’s a bad look for the self-righteous and some of that stink eventually rubs off on Christianity.  

Ground swell is developing (gushing) to primary his ass.  I will donate to both the R and D for his replacement.  Wish we could have the FBI drag him off without waiting for two more years.  

In the joy of Trump leaving I forgot to look into this until today and this was the first article

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/2021/01/20/trump-does-not-issue-ken-paxton-pardon/4214627001/

Paxton, who devoted considerable effort to protecting and advancing Trump's policies via lawsuits and other means — including a late bid to overturn 2020 election results —was accused of official misconduct, including bribery and misuse of office, by several top aides in late September and early October.

That prompted an ongoing FBI investigation and speculation that Trump might reward Paxton as he has other supporters, including pardons granted to former strategist Steve Bannon, former campaign Chairman Paul Manafort and longtime political adviser Roger Stone.

Paxton, however, has said he did not request a pardon, and his name was not on a list of 73 people pardoned Tuesday night or one final pardon announced in the closing minutes of Trump's presidency.

So he claims he did all that stupid shit without requesting a pardon.  Paxton like being on the receiving end of golden showers and Cleveland steamers.

The federal stuff on Paxton- on a scale of 1-10 is nothing ever going to happen or is something going to happen?

It’s serious. I’d put it at around a 9.5.

The feds take a while to move. They like to completely button up their case before getting an indictment. But it’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Hook 'Em 5

14 hours ago, Ghost of LL said:

It’s serious. I’d put it at around a 9.5.

The feds take a while to move. They like to completely button up their case before getting an indictment. But it’s coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Confirmed. The storm is coming. 

-Q

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, TexasEd said:

KXAN doing the research on how much taxpayers have paid promoting Trump's campaign and Paxton's pardon lobby.

Of course he billed the taxpayers for his work to benefit the Trump campaign....do you not GQP, bro?

It's all corruption and grift.....

67389716.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Anybody know how to watch his testimony before the legislature? Supposed to go down tomorrow. While I think it’s great they are asking questions and threatening his budget I would be bummed for folks within his agency to suffer layoffs because their boss is an asshat. 

Damn, got a little loose during impeachment and missed this. Scott Braddocks Twitter made it seem like Republican Sen. Jane Nelson got on that ass along with Dems Whitmire and West. They have to be the 3 longest serving state senators without taking the 5 seconds to look that up besides Zaffirini

Sen Whitmire knows Gritty

*Everyone seemed pissed off there was 40 million dollars spent on raises in his office but nobody knew anti-trust and had to hire outside counsel for their Google lawsuit. Nelson was upset about opioid settlement as well. Really seems to me the establishment wants his ass out and knows they will drag them down.
*based on tweets from Big J Journos

if anyone watched, was that y’all’s takeaway?

Edited by StassneyHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

Biggest deal was the child support raises. You could tell Nelson was pissed about that. Paxton admitted he would do it differently next time. As Stassney said they were very concerned that opioid settlement $ would not flow through their committee. Questioning related to the SC Hail Mary and $ spent traveling to the stop the steal rally were pretty tame. 

I was wondering if Donna Campbell was going to ask any questions...she did not 😂.

• Like 1