• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, elfenix said:

ocean spray bought that dude a new truck

7 hours ago, Bevo VIII said:

Yup and that video boosted Fleetwood Mac sales something like 400+%

Yeah, was cool and odd to see Fleetwood Mac shooting back up into the Top 10 charts.  Those so much shit in those charts these days.

23 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

Yeah, was cool and odd to see Fleetwood Mac shooting back up into the Top 10 charts.  Those so much shit in those charts these days.

If the TikTokky yutes could get Donald Fagen’s New Frontier back in those charts I might actually join social media. 

The Tsetse fly kills 10,000 humans every year, and is one of the five deadliest animals on Earth for people. 
But Mike Pence kills 210,000 humans every year.  
Advantage, Pence. 

I hated those things on the Indiana Jones Atari game.
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Pescado_Rojo said:

a female friend of mine posted this on FB. (Paraphrasing)

"Every woman knows Mike Pence. Donald Trump may be the face of your rapist, but Mike Pence is the face of the judge that always lets him off the hook". 

Oh, snap. 

17 hours ago, Horn Dog said:

E2BA4101-CE4E-47F0-AA79-CF06CDDD95E6.jpeg.69236ed61364f481baa3541ca91a70f4.jpeg

The blank stares and stunned silence after Pete absolutely destroys the hypocrisy argument is priceless.

When confronted with the reality of Trump’s failed Presidency, even Fox News personalities are now like....

spacer.png

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chewy's Hairy Horn said:

Had to get your parachute caught in the tree and swing into the hole.  Sheik out front should have told ya. 

Yep, and the 13 year old Francisco couldn't figure it out on his own.  I must have spent hours trying to figure it out, then finally gave in and called Atari.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 10/8/2020 at 2:08 PM, BradInATX said:

They are waiting for/instigating more liberals to be mean to them so that they can justify their Trump vote as "I was undecided but the liberals were bullies to me so I'm voting Trump", when in reality they were voting Trump the whole time.

Right, there are no undecided voters wrt who they would vote for, just undecided on if they are motivated enough to vote.

This is a problem of two different questions that get mashed up by people suffering from their brain hurting (cognitive dissonance).

You would get better answers if you asked.

1. If someone put a gun to your head and said vote for either one or I'll kill you which one would you vote for?

2. If there is no gun to your head are you still motivated enough to do it?

They get #2 confused with #1 and as someone else said they are looking for a reason to justify holding their nose to vote for Trump or if Trump is so bad can they vote against Trump and accept that they don't like Biden's policies.

The latter case are trying to wrap their heads around the existential threat.  They think Trump is mean but don't acknowledge that he really is motivating domestic terrorists and racists.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, zork said:

Uh.... I guess you could call it a lame duck session, but that is a pretty empty comparison when Lincoln won pretty much every state and his party obtained a majority in the Senate. I'll say again: you're a fucking idiot.